NCL Pearl S4 suite photos

cruisebeth

Oooh, you're a sweetheart! Thank you! Would you mind answering a few questions about which toiletries you had supplied in the bathroom?

Now, if I could just pics of 14010 (S4) and 14014 (S5) specifically!!! :) We've booked those for next year's cruise, and no one has shared pics of those 2 on the web.

Thanks again for these!

I didn't even see the wee one sitting in the pic of the dining and sitting area at first. Nice place to have a tea party. Rellay nice pics.

I was enjoying some coffee from the fabulous coffee maker and she was having steamed milk, while her Daddy and brother were still sleeping :)

I was enjoying some coffee from the fabulous coffee maker and she was having steamed milk, while her Daddy and brother were still sleeping :)

Is the door into the bathroom closed on this (cute) picture? It looks transparent...? All the videos of walkthroughs have open doors.

Thanks for the answers on the toiletries and the good wishes! :)

Here's a photo of the toiletries we got in the S5 on the Gem. This was over a year ago so it may have changed.

The door between living room and bedroom/bath is not see through.

If you want to see photos of Gem 14014 let me know. I am sure it is very similar to the Pearl.

I'd love it if you'd start another thread for those pics with a name like "NCL Gem S5 14014." :) I don't want to step on the OP's toes, and I'd love to see those pics! Thank you in advance!

Rocklandcruiser- Those toiletries look exactly the same. Feel free to post any other pics here if you want, I don't mind at all.

I think the door was closed to the bedroom in that photo as the boys were sleeping in the master bedroom, and I can see what looks like the door handle on the right of where the door would be and a reflection of my daughter's back. In which case it looks like the door had a frosted glass panel but I really, really can't remember at all. How terrible is that, it was only 2 weeks ago!

Anyway, you certainly couldn't easily see through it when closed and it made the bedroom/bathroom area feel very private regardless.

Rocklandcruiser- Those toiletries look exactly the same. Feel free to post any other pics here if you want, I don't mind at all.

I think the door was closed to the bedroom in that photo as the boys were sleeping in the master bedroom, and I can see what looks like the door handle on the right of where the door would be and a reflection of my daughter's back. In which case it looks like the door had a frosted glass panel but I really, really can't remember at all. How terrible is that, it was only 2 weeks ago!

Anyway, you certainly couldn't easily see through it when closed and it made the bedroom/bathroom area feel very private regardless.

*chuckle* about forgetting!

Ok, thanks for the reassurance. I'm glad that door isn't see-through.

Hi Cruisebeth!

Thanks so much for the pictures! We will be in a similar suite on the Gem.

(Your little darling looked *way* too cute - BTW!)

I did have one question - do you remember the types of coffee offered for the Lavazza machine? While I guess it can change, DH & I are coffee drinkers, so I'm trying to figure out what is aboard (and what I'll have to drag with us :eek:).

Thanks again for taking the time to share the pictures!!

Happy Cruising!

Heidi

Great pictures! We are in a 2br Family Suite on the Star in December! Do you know if there is an outlet in the 2nd bedroom for a night light? Our 2 boys (8 & 5) will be sleeping in that room...I was thinking I would just bring glow sticks if there is not an outlet! Also, are there door stops on the 2nd bedroom door (& 'foyer' door) or should we bring our own? TIA

Yes there was a doorstop on the foyer door, plus also one at the door into the second bedroom.

I planned to take a nightlight but forgot. I can't remember whether there was an outlet in the room though, but think there probably was.

We ended up leaving the foyer lights on instead once they were asleep. I figured this would help them navigate their way through the cabin to our room if they woke in the night too. Shutting the curtains to the main bed area totally blocked out this light.

For the coffee machine I think we had some espresso and some decaf espresso but the coffee machine allowed you to add extra water if you wanted a longer drink and also had the milk steamer to make latte etc.

Yes there was a doorstop on the foyer door, plus also one at the door into the second bedroom.

I planned to take a nightlight but forgot. I can't remember whether there was an outlet in the room though, but think there probably was.

We ended up leaving the foyer lights on instead once they were asleep. I figured this would help them navigate their way through the cabin to our room if they woke in the night too. Shutting the curtains to the main bed area totally blocked out this light.

Thanks so much for the info! Much appreciated!:)

Is the door into the bathroom closed on this (cute) picture? It looks transparent...? All the videos of walkthroughs have open doors.

Thanks for the answers on the toiletries and the good wishes! :)

The door on the master bathroom toilet is partially clear and partially frosted. It offers about the same level of privacy as your typical restroom stall in a business - which we didn't like that much, so we just shut the bedroom door as well when we used the bathroom. The bedroom door is a pane of art glass - but you cannot see through it and it offers considerably more privacy and can be locked.

The door on the master bathroom toilet is partially clear and partially frosted. It offers about the same level of privacy as your typical restroom stall in a business - which we didn't like that much, so we just shut the bedroom door as well when we used the bathroom. The bedroom door is a pane of art glass - but you cannot see through it and it offers considerably more privacy and can be locked.

It seems like the toilet is artistically obscured on most of NCL's ships. I find that a bit bizarre. :o

I'd love it if you'd start another thread for those pics with a name like "NCL Gem S5 14014." :) I don't want to step on the OP's toes, and I'd love to see those pics! Thank you in advance!

The S5 on the Pearl should look exactly like the photos of the S4 posted by the OP with the exception of the 2nd bedroom and bath and a smaller balcony.

Not sure how to post photos other than thumbnails...

Enjoy your cruise.

gem20107.jpg.b102181de6c3ec19e38d779d540b4195.jpg

gem201066.jpg.be3e9b37f6941474e3a1ac94494356b6.jpg

gem20108.jpg.02b306b8785819abbe73afe519e0ac2f.jpg

gem201012.jpg.698a958596cdfc2b4cc140d842f41526.jpg

gem201013.jpg.9ebb6ceba49953ac453b2eb710b76347.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived