Sunday brunch on the Millennium

ranchette

I am quite sure there will not be one on the five nighters I am taking on Millennium. For the February one we board on a Monday and the cruise ends on a Saturday - so definitely no Sunday brunch for me. For the May cruise we board on Sunday, so I am pretty sure no Sunday brunch on that one either. :cool:

Think of it as a "Seaday" Brunch

It was on our last sea day and should not be missed - awesome! ;)

Good to know! The first leg of my B2B is a Mo-Sa cruise and I would have missed having that 'Sunday' brunch. Now I can look forward to the 'Sea Day' brunch instead! Yea! :D

I am quite sure there will not be one on the five nighters I am taking on Millennium. For the February one we board on a Monday and the cruise ends on a Saturday - so definitely no Sunday brunch for me. For the May cruise we board on Sunday, so I am pretty sure no Sunday brunch on that one either. :cool:

Not so. I was at brunch just 4 days ago. Our FOUR-night Millie cruise (two ports, one sea day) had the usual brunch with all the trimmings (garde manger displays, ice carvings, mimosa bar, chocolate fountain, etc) on the sea day, regular time 10 am (or 10:30 maybe).

• 2 months later...
Think of it as a "Seaday" Brunch

It was on our last sea day and should not be missed - awesome! ;)

I'm going on a 5 night. Were you on one for this? How different was it compared to the lunch/dinner buffet the other 4 times?

I'm going on a 5 night. Were you on one for this? How different was it compared to the lunch/dinner buffet the other 4 times?

I did a back-to-back 10-night on the Celebrity Millennium from Nov. 28 - Dec. 8, 2011. The Sea Day Brunch was held on the last full sea day in the main dining room from approximately 10am-1pm. It had numerous stations and warming bins set up in the center of the main floor with everything you need for breakfast and lunch. Essentially everything that you can think of and more that they normally have in the buffet on the pool deck, they had at the Sea Day Brunch, plus some things they don't normally have like chocolate fountain waterfalls and tons of desserts.

Here are some pictures:

Post 129...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1523307&page=7

...and Post 258

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1523307&page=13

I really loved the Sunday Brunch. It was my favorite dining experience of the cruise actually. We also were on the 4 day and it was the last sea day. We arrived 15 minutes early and there was a huge line. They opened the doors exactly on time I forget if it was 10 or 10:30.... at the start it was utter chaos, you could stand in line for 20 minutes to get an omlet.. my husband actually gave up and went back to the table without any food to just wait it out.... after the initial crazyness was over there was no problem getting food.... just like the regular buffet they just keep refilling everything so its not like you won't get fed, so if you see the line is long, just try a different station or go enjoy a mimosa and go back in a few minutes...

Archived