5 Day Millennium Celebrity Today's Posted for your review

Johnnyczdc

I actually thought of you and your postings when I started saving these for postings. I am glad you like them and you should be excited it was a great experience.

John

How kind of you! I am sure there are many others doing the 5-nighters that also greatly appreciate it. I'll have to print these out and take them to work with me this coming week, leave them laying around 'accidentally' so others can see them and ask what they are. Lots of people know just how hard I have worked this year and they are just as excited about this trip for me than I am! Go figure. Not that they're glad to see me leave or anything... ;)

I am having difficulties seeing the link. Any suggestions

What browser do you use? I have Google Chrome and had no problems downloading it.

John, here is an AIS screen grab off of Marine Traffic at 4am the morning you guys pulled back into Miami:

4amAIS.jpg

John, Thank you for posting the Celebrity Today from your sailing. Now I am even more excited about about this cruise-only 3 more weeks!

A couple of entertaintment questions. Was there a classical quartet performing? Also, did you go to the Boogie Wonderland show and if so, did you enjoy it?

Thanks, Mark

Colleen- I see this is your first Celebrity! You will love it. I will be on board with you also on the 28th! With 19 of my closest friends. We are also on Concierge. We got a great upgrade! :) Hope to see you onboard!

May you have fair winds and a following sea!

Michele

Just completed posting our entire 5 day Celebrity Today's for the Millie!

Here's the link

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7S1JLt7ecmbMGJmMzNhNjAtNzc0ZC00ZDY5LWIyMmQtZTY1MjhiYzk2YjQ0

John

Thanks John we are going on Dec. 3rd I am looking for a rollcall for that day and not very good at finding things on this site.

Lindy

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting the great information. I will be travelling on the Millie on March 5th. I notice in your information that it says to set your clocks back Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Does this mean that when you arrive in Honduras and Cozumel you are on local time (that ship time matches the local time)? Just curious as we may book some private excursions and it's a little tricky wondering if we arrive 10am local time (or ship time). Thanks!

I notice in your information that it says to set your clocks back Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Does this mean that when you arrive in Honduras and Cozumel you are on local time (that ship time matches the local time)?

Correct, 'ships time' and 'local time' will both be the same in Roatan and Cozumel.

Thanks for the Dailies! Any idea if there are differences between the Caribbean cruises & the one in Alaska? We're going to Alaska in July and I'm trying to absorb as much information as I can before I get onboard....I also have a couple of friends going who are first timers...

Archived