Ecstasy March 12- 17 Great !!!

rockwallroses

The Ecstasy was great! We got back yesterday and all went smooth. The only glitch was that we left Galveston about 1:00 am therefore we did not arrive in Cozumel until 5:00 pm. The propulsion is working fine and smooth. Everything was wonderful food, entertainment, sevice and the Cat. 12 cabin was great. Having been on 10 previous cruises the dining room service on this cruise was the best we have experienced. If anyone does the dolphin swim, do not do it with Carnival. Do it seperately in Puerto Adventuras ( south of Calica 10 miles). It was much cheaper and Puerto Adventuras was outstanding. More to come later.

Good to hear and glad you had a great time.

Even though we were on the March 3-7 sailing and arrived late back to Galveston, we had such a good time that we've scheduled a 5 night in July...paid our deposit today!

For sure, Corina...I've been cruising about 1-2 times a year since 1985!!

Now I'm checking out the Grand Princess for myself and Sis-o-Stir's Birthday Cruise in Aug or Sept...our 92nd Birthday Cruise! (She'll be 41 and I'll be 51, so "92"!).

I just don't feel "right" unless I have one or two cruises scheduled at all times!

I'll try to leave the Ecstasy in good condition this time...

Archived