gap in schedule?

gardenMaui

I hope it's not one of those nudist cruises :eek: as we sail right after it and I'd hate to be thinking of all those naked people sitting on the furniture during their cruise.

I am glad you said it as it was going through my mind and I tried to get it out of my head.

Now we are all curious. Has anyone found out what group is chartering the PG between the Fiji cruises?

Just found this. 2012 Fiji Total Solar Eclipse Cruise, November 10-20, 2012

TravelQuest invites you to join us as we discover some of the most beautiful parts of southern Polynesia – while sailing toward an unforgettable rendezvous with the total eclipse of the Sun on November 14, 2012.

http://www.travelquesttours.com/tours/fiji-total-solar-eclipse-cruise/welcome/

OK, I'm not one of those signed up for this (they are waitlisted according to their site), but... the dates for the 2013 Paul Gauguin cruise sans clothing is April 6-20. The group will also schedule the Tere Moana for a New Year's cruise Dec 28, 2013-Jan 4, 2014. So...you can choose other dates, or sign up and feign ignorance until your DH or DW realizes no one else is worrying about sartorial issues aboard...(must make for very light packing).

Regards, Bob H

We are on the April 6th cruise. We're approaching twenty nude cruises. After the first one, my wife was hooked, and doesn't want to travel any other way. :)

I think I'd have to hit the gym a heck of a lot more than I am now if I were to go on a nude cruise. :eek:

It certainly would make it much easier for packing though. Guess there would be lots of room for shoes :D

I hope it's not one of those nudist cruises :eek: as we sail right after it and I'd hate to be thinking of all those naked people sitting on the furniture during their cruise.

Not to worry, nudists are very respectful and always carry their towels to sit on.

Archived