• 3 weeks later...

Fascination is getting the following 2.0 upgrades in its drydock:

RedFrog Rum Bar

Blue Iguana Tequila Bar

Taste Bar

Punchliners Brunch

Hasbro the Game Show

DJ IRIE

This information comes from the Onboard Experiences tab on the Carnival website.

• 1 month later...
Fascination is getting the following 2.0 upgrades in its drydock:

RedFrog Rum Bar

Blue Iguana Tequila Bar

Taste Bar

Punchliners Brunch

Hasbro the Game Show

DJ IRIE

This information comes from the Onboard Experiences tab on the Carnival website.

I haven't been able to find anything on RedFrog and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar anywhere but on these forums. The others in the list are on the Carnival website.

What did the ship give up to get the two new bars?

According to JH the changes will be to her lido deck. There are 3 bars on lido 2 outside & 1 inside aft. So the one inside aft will be most likely change for sure.

The last two times I was on sister ship the Imagination the port side bar was not in use. Maybe they'll change that one 'cus the starboard bar is now the smokers haven on this class of ship.

That all I know & most is a guess. Hope someone has some better info.

Did I read somewhere that Fascination was going to be in Drydock sometime next year? If I did, would someone refresh my memory as to when that will be? Thanks

We were just in Freeport on Sunday, 1/6 and saw the Fascination come into port for it's drydock. When we were driving to the beach, we could see it on the horizon and when we were driving back we saw her in the dock.

• 4 weeks later...
Did I read somewhere that Fascination was going to be in Drydock sometime next year? If I did, would someone refresh my memory as to when that will be? Thanks

Just got off her this morning and did not find any real noticable changes, no new bars no thirsty frog beer, nothing like I was expecting:eek: very disappointed. I also thought that they were putting the red frog pub and the blue iguana bar oh well it was still a great cruise and we had a lot of fun

Just got off her this morning and did not find any real noticable changes, no new bars no thirsty frog beer, nothing like I was expecting:eek: very disappointed. I also thought that they were putting the red frog pub and the blue iguana bar oh well it was still a great cruise and we had a lot of fun

Does the Fascination at least serve the red frog pub draft beer? We were able to get it in the Miracle and my husband enjoyed it.

Archived