Quantum Itineraries through 4/24/2015

Below is courtesy of Mr. Google......Remember, itineraries are subject to change without notice.:D

12-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise (Ports of Call)

- Labadee (Private Island)

- San Juan, Puerto Rico

- St. Maarten

- St. Kitts

- Martinique

- Barbados

Sails 1/11/15, 3/1/15 & 4/12/15

11-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Ports of Call)

- San Juan, Puerto Rico

- St. Thomas

- St. Kitts

- St. Maarten

Sails 12/1/14 & 2/2/15

8-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Ports of Call)

- San Juan, Puerto Rico

- Samana, Dominican Republic

Sails 1/3/15 & 3/21/15

7 or 8-Night Bahamas Cruise (Ports of Call)

- Port Canaveral, Florida

- Nassau, Bahamas

- Cococay, Bahamas

Sails 11/23/14, 12/12/14, 12/20/14, 12/27/14, 2/13/15, 3/13/15, 3/29/15, 4/5/15 & 4/24/15

Below is courtesy of Mr. Google......Remember, itineraries are subject to change without notice.:D

Hi Patti, are these from a reliable source or from a travel agents site that has guessed at them ? (there is a UK TA site that has been guessing at them for some time and has them wrong)

The reason I ask is because there is no mention of the 11/2/14 Transatlantic from Southampton or the 3 nighter on 11/18/14 or the 2 nighter on 11/21/14 :confused:

Hi Patti, are these from a reliable source or from a travel agents site that has guessed at them ? (there is a UK TA site that has been guessing at them for some time and has them wrong)

The reason I ask is because there is no mention of the 11/2/14 Transatlantic from Southampton or the 3 nighter on 11/18/14 or the 2 nighter on 11/21/14 :confused:

Liz, I did a Google Search and found this. My feeling is that these itineraries are pretty accurate.

Anything prior to November 23, 2014 could be added on later or there will be no TA from Southampton.

Hopefully we will get some accurate info on Tuesday after the Webinar.

Liz, I did a Google Search and found this. My feeling is that these itineraries are pretty accurate.

Anything prior to November 23, 2014 could be added on later or there will be no TA from Southampton.

Ah ok thanks :)

There is a TA from Southampton 11/02/14 and the two short sailings in Nov are on CP too.

Ah ok thanks :)

There is a TA from Southampton 11/02/14 and the two short sailings in Nov are on CP too.

Elizanessie, some of the dates are very similar to the ones you posted several days ago. Are all these dates and ports of call still on CP today?

Elizanessie, some of the dates are very similar to the ones you posted several days ago. Are all these dates and ports of call still on CP today?

As I am not a TA I cannot access CP but yes they do seem to match up with my list -

2nd Nov 2014 - 8 night Transatlantic from Southampton

18th Nov 2014 - 3 night Bahamas

21st Nov 2014 - 2 night Bahamas

23rd Nov 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

1st Dec 2014 – 11 night Southern Caribbean

12th Dec 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

20th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

27th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

3rd Jan 2015 – 8 night Eastern

11th Jan 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

23rd Jan 2015 – 10 night Eastern

2nd Feb 2015 – 11 night Eastern

13th Feb 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

20th Feb 2015 – 9 night Eastern

1st March 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

13th March 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

21st March 2015 – 8 night Eastern

29th March 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

5th April 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

12th April 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

24th April 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

Hopefully we will get some accurate info on Tuesday after the Webinar.

When is webinar? Do you have to be invited to participate?

The Webinar is being hosted by Vicki Freed RCCL SVP, Sales and Trade Support & Services and it is for travel agents only.

Liz, Any info if it will be a tiered opening for the QOS on May 28 ???

TNX

Ken

As I am not a TA I cannot access CP but yes they do seem to match up with my list -

2nd Nov 2014 - 8 night Transatlantic from Southampton

23rd Nov 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

1st Dec 2014 – 11 night Southern Caribbean

12th Dec 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

20th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

27th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

3rd Jan 2015 – 8 night Eastern

11th Jan 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

23rd Jan 2015 – 10 night Eastern

2nd Feb 2015 – 11 night Eastern

13th Feb 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

20th Feb 2015 – 9 night Eastern

1st March 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

13th March 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

21st March 2015 – 8 night Eastern

29th March 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

5th April 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

12th April 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

24th April 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

How are they doing 2 and 3 night Bahamas cruises from Cape Liberty?

I would guess they are Cruises to Nowhere, probably the 3 night sailing will be the Naming/Make A Wish and the 2 night sailing will be for United Way.

With both sailings appearing on Cruising Power I would guess they plan to sell some cabins on both sailings at some point.

I could be wrong of course but they have done similar sailings before Inaugurals in the past.

I realize that Royal Caribbean Customer Service reps can be some of the most unreliable.

That said, I was told by 3 of them on Friday that bookings would open up on the 28th and that the first day would only be for diamond and above and then the next day would be platinum and above and then open to all C&A until the 4th of June.

I am not finding the info for the webinar on the 21st. I am registered for one on the 22nd though and neither seem to be on CP.

I would guess they are Cruises to Nowhere, probably the 3 night sailing will be the Naming/Make A Wish and the 2 night sailing will be for United Way.

With both sailings appearing on Cruising Power I would guess they plan to sell some cabins on both sailings at some point.

I could be wrong of course but they have done similar sailings before Inaugurals in the past.

They are called Bahamas cruises because that's where they would sail. Likelyhood would be south Hampton to Miami. Two Bahamas cruises. Then onto Nj

They are called Bahamas cruises because that's where they would sail. Likelyhood would be south Hampton to Miami. Two Bahamas cruises. Then onto Nj

The short cruises are from Bayonne....Bayonne is the departure port...not Miami.

Southampton - Bayonne...not Miami

Why do you think the QN would be going to Miami :confused: Her homeport is Bayonne.

The short cruises are from Bayonne....Bayonne is the departure port...not Miami.

Southampton - Bayonne...not Miami

Why do you think the QN would be going to Miami :confused: Her homeport is Bayonne.

Freedom of the Seas made her debut in New York Harbor before she finally sailed to Miami where she was originally home ported. Freedom on Today show MAY 12TH!!! So, Quantum could go to Florida before returning to Bayonne. Sounds a little dumb to me.............but then, this is RCI.:D

Freedom of the Seas made her debut in New York Harbor before she finally sailed to Miami where she was originally home ported. Freedom on Today show MAY 12TH!!! So, Quantum could go to Florida before returning to Bayonne. Sounds a little dumb to me.............but then, this is RCI.:D

Yes I knew about that but the 3 night and the 2 night sailings show on the CP schedule as QN sailing from BYE then that means Bayonne..not Miami.

Click on it to make bigger

Quantum.jpg.e2d83579bec62bd59c8b8d12774600f5.jpg

Quantum will not be in Florida other than a scheduled stop in Port Canaveral during the 7 or 8 night Bahamas cruises.

Quantum will sail 2 and 3 night cruises to nowhere from BAYONNE, out to sea and back.

Sheesh, Floridians are still hell bent on having the Quantum sail from Miami! sheesh! give it up! :eek:

Please be careful, one person's comments shouldn't be generalized to "Floridians." (I live in DC but love Florida.)

On a related topic, I'm in my mid-60s, and I grew up in N.J. My father used to sail on transport ships out of Bayonne. I remember going there to meet him. The ships were HUGE to a little girl. I'm sure the place looks very different now. Can't wait to see it again when we take the Quantum.

Probably for the Press / Travel Agents etc

Swap them over in Nassau ,The Bahamas and the average punter will do B2B

ie

2 days down

Day swapping over

2 days back

Nassau The Bahamas Dock Area .

'

2 & 3 nt CTN are quite popular here in the NYC area. NCL has been doing them for years.

Depending on the weather and Wave conditions, the route is Usually east off the east tip of Long Island or South down to the Virginia Capes from the NYC area :)

Please be careful, one person's comments shouldn't be generalized to "Floridians." (I live in DC but love Florida.)

On a related topic, I'm in my mid-60s, and I grew up in N.J. My father used to sail on transport ships out of Bayonne. I remember going there to meet him. The ships were HUGE to a little girl. I'm sure the place looks very different now. Can't wait to see it again when we take the Quantum.

Sorry, but I am losing my patience with certain posters from Florida who come in here and post about the Quantum homeporting in Miami. There is no truth to that!

The old Bayonne Navy Base or MOTBY. My uncle also worked there many years ago.

http://www.cruiseliberty.com/history.htm

Sorry, but I am losing my patience with certain posters from Florida who come in here and post about the Quantum homeporting in Miami. There is no truth to that!

Could not agree with you more :rolleyes:

And posters from Hawaii seem even sillier for some reason :rolleyes:

And yes folks I have been there (Mainly Wally World, NASA, Miami & Tampa)

Archived