More re-deployments

Once Upon A Time

I'm wondering what is going on with Princess Cruises.. After canceling our Oct. 20th 2014, Grand Princess R-T Hawaii, we rebooked on the Sapphire Princess 10-day Mexico on April 28th, 2014.. I just received a call from Princess canceling this cruise.. giving the same reason. Re-deployment. :( Shouldn't scheduling be done much further in advance?? This is getting ridiculous .. or maybe we are just unlucky?:(

I'm wondering what is going on with Princess Cruises.. After canceling our Oct. 20th 2014, Grand Princess R-T Hawaii, we rebooked on the Sapphire Princess 10-day Mexico on April 28th, 2014.. I just received a call from Princess canceling this cruise.. giving the same reason. Re-deployment. :( Shouldn't scheduling be done much further in advance?? This is getting ridiculous .. or maybe we are just unlucky?:(

The redeployment of the Sapphire has been known since April of this year. It is being re-deployed to Asia for 2014. The Diamond is also being deployed to Japan for 2014 after the NZ/Australian cruises are over.

The Sapphire not going to Asia until 25 May. I wonder if they going to bring that forward a bit.

From the 31 March through to the May 11 has that The selected departure date has sold out for the requested number of passengers per stateroom. Please select a different departure date or contact us for assistance. Which means either its sold out or they taken the cruise off line cause they are cancelling it.

We had just booked the Sapphire, April 28th, 2014 cruise last Friday.. so I don't think this re-deployment was planned too much in advance of today. I have now received 2 calls from Princess offering me the March 1st Sapphire to Mexico with a $50 OBC.. Didn't think it would work for our schedule.. According to agents that called, they do not know where the ship will be at end of April…

The Sapphire not going to Asia until 25 May. I wonder if they going to bring that forward a bit.

From the 31 March through to the May 11 has that The selected departure date has sold out for the requested number of passengers per stateroom. Please select a different departure date or contact us for assistance. Which means either its sold out or they taken the cruise off line cause they are cancelling it.

The Sapphire is actually going to Shanghi from LA on May 18th as I am booked on that cruise.

The Sapphire is actually going to Shanghi from LA on May 18th as I am booked on that cruise.

Fantastic. I looked at doing it but hoping that Princess would have left about a couple of weeks earlier for Shanghai.

I also was booked on April 28th for a 10 day on the Saphire. My travel agent told me it is being re deployed and offered the earlier date as an alternative. Unfortunatly the earlier date does not work for me. So dissapointed...Jim

Archived