Halifax and USD

You are absolutely correct. I have no idea how I came up with the lesser amount. We'll have to find something else to do in Halifax - that is way too expensive for a ho-ho. We have been there before, so have gone to Peggy's Cove. Do you have any suggestions?

How about a Segway tour? We did one last month when we visited Halifax on our cruise and it was a lot of fun! (We've done several Segway tours in various places because they are so darn fun!)

They offer a ride along the boardwalk for as little as $29. We did the 90-minute city tour (which actually lasted 2 hours) and that cost $59. That's about the same as the HO/HO bus, but it's a whole lot more fun.

(Do you think we had FUN?)

Here's their website: http://www.segwayns.com/html/tours2.html

• 2 weeks later...
How about a Segway tour? We did one last month when we visited Halifax on our cruise and it was a lot of fun! (We've done several Segway tours in various places because they are so darn fun!)

They offer a ride along the boardwalk for as little as $29. We did the 90-minute city tour (which actually lasted 2 hours) and that cost $59. That's about the same as the HO/HO bus, but it's a whole lot more fun.

(Do you think we had FUN?)

Here's their website: http://www.segwayns.com/html/tours2.html

Your post made me laugh. We are going to have to try that one day...Just because you did such a good sales job!

I hope you do try a Segway tour someday, FloatYourBoat.

After taking my brother-in-law on a Segway tour in Austin, Texas, he said, "You just can't help smiling when you're on a Segway". I don't think I could have said it better myself!

Hey,

Here is your answer I worked for the tour operator for the last two season Ambassatours Gray Line. The Hop-On/Hop-Off only runs on cruise ship days. You can either pre-purchase the tour onboard or at the pier. The price of the tour will be the same whether your purchase it onboard or on the pier as AGL is contracted by the ship and the ship sets the price.

If you want to purchase it at the pier the just need your Ship Cards and its gets billed to your onboard account, no cash or credit is need to purchase at the pier.

Another tip, you can purchase the HOHO outside of the cruise area. Out front of the Maritimes Museum of the Atlantic, Lower Water St, is an AGL kiosk which runs daily sight seeing tours for tourists visiting Halifax, I know in the past they have sold HOHO tickets to non-cruise passengers. The price may be cheaper or more expensive compared to what the ship is charing.

Hope this helps.

:D