Early saver help please

P&O SUE

Hi, I'm interested in booking an early saver fare but want to know if they have the same rights to cancel as a select fare? According to the P&O site FAQ they do. But I just tried to do a dummy booking and it shows the differences between select and early saver - select says you can cancel and re-book another cruise subject to certain conditions (which I've read and am happy with) but the early saver doesn't say that. I tried phoning P&O direct but gave up after 6 minutes on hold.

Anyone know? Thanks

Edited by P&O SUE

Thanks Jean, for an outside cabin the difference is about £200 each, but I've just looked at the inside cabins and there is only £100 difference so I may well go for the select as I can choose my exact cabin etc.

Under the terms and conditions, it seems that select and early saver are treated the same for cancellation or transferring to another cruise.

http://www.pocruises.com/Global/pdf/POC%20BCs%2012.05.14%20legal.pdf

Saver fares require 100% payment on booking and no transfer or cancellation rights. If you do cancel you lose 100% of the fare

Brian

Thanks Brian, I really would like to book my cruise very soon but can not confirm my holiday dates at work for at least another month. If I did need to change it I would certainly try to transfer the booking to another cruise.

A pain this work malarky!!