Oasis Owners Suite vs Crown Loft

Hello all. I recently booked an owners suite on the Oasis for next year. Now I'm not sure if I made a good choice. The owners suite looks nice and roomy with a good size balacony. But there looks like storage is limited and I just noticed that the description of the room states that the bed is two twins converted into a king, while the loft is a king. Another thing I'm not sure about was that there is no bathroom access from the bedroom in the owners suite.

Can anyone give me there options on these rooms? I'm thinking about switching but don't want to make a hasty decision. The

Thank you :)

Edited by workingmom200112
Change title

Hello all. I recently booked an owners suite on the Oasis for next year. Now I'm not sure if I made a good choice. The owners suite looks nice and roomy with a good size balacony. But there looks like storage is limited and I just noticed that the description of the room states that the bed is two twins converted into a king, while the loft is a king. Another thing I'm not sure about was that there is no bathroom access from the bedroom in the owners suite.

Can anyone give me there options on these rooms? I'm thinking about switching but don't want to make a hasty decision. The

Thank you :)

How many of there are you and how important is the balcony? We stayed in the Crown Loft suite a few years ago (there were 4 of us) and it was very convenient to have the extra bathroom downstairs. However, the balcony was pretty small and with the Oasis Crown Loft suites you have the ones with the ocean view (believe they cost more) or the sports deck view (seems not as desirable).

We also stayed in an Owner's Suite on Liberty and I think they are similar to Oasis and we had to come out into the main living area to access the bathroom. It was not a big deal at all. The upstairs bathroom in the Crown Loft suite has a huge shower, no tub, if that matters. I loved the oversized shower.

The other thing is that in the Crown Loft suite, you will be on the same level as the Suite Lounge and Restaurant.

Hope this helps.

Edited by klove613

How many of there are you and how important is the balcony? We stayed in the Crown Loft suite a few years ago (there were 4 of us) and it was very convenient to have the extra bathroom downstairs. However, the balcony was pretty small and with the Oasis Crown Loft suites you have the ones with the ocean view (believe they cost more) or the sports deck view (seems not as desirable).

We also stayed in an Owner's Suite on Liberty and I think they are similar to Oasis and we had to come out into the main living area to access the bathroom. It was not a big deal at all. The upstairs bathroom in the Crown Loft suite has a huge shower, no tub, if that matters. I loved the oversized shower.

The other thing is that in the Crown Loft suite, you will be on the same level as the Suite Lounge and Restaurant.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Klove :). There is only two of us. Are there lounge chairs on the balconies for the crown loft?

My hubby likes the tub, I could care less :p.

However, the balcony was pretty small and with the Oasis Crown Loft suites you have the ones with the ocean view (believe they cost more) or the sports deck view (seems not as desirable).

Hope this helps.

Decision made, staying in with the owners suite. On my sailing the only Crown lofts available are the ones facing the sports deck....not interested in that. Thanks a lot for the info Klove

We have stayed in both the Owner's Suite and Crown Loft on Oasis. The balcony on the OS Is much bigger, but I still prefer the Crown Loft. We have Booked an L1 C/L for September, on the Side of ship. The ones on the Aft get a lot more sun than on the side, therefore, it is too hot a big part of the day to use the balcony. (Our friends had on on the Aft and we did enjoy looking at the Sports Court & such). Having the 2 bathrooms was really nice, and tons of storage in both suites! I think I just really liked the "Novelty" of being in a 2-story Suite on a Ship-LOL.

Whichever you choose-you really can't go wrong-they are both wonderful Cabins and all that goes with them! Enjoy your cruise!

We have stayed in both the Owner's Suite and Crown Loft on Oasis. The balcony on the OS Is much bigger, but I still prefer the Crown Loft. We have Booked an L1 C/L for September, on the Side of ship. The ones on the Aft get a lot more sun than on the side, therefore, it is too hot a big part of the day to use the balcony. (Our friends had on on the Aft and we did enjoy looking at the Sports Court & such). Having the 2 bathrooms was really nice, and tons of storage in both suites! I think I just really liked the "Novelty" of being in a 2-story Suite on a Ship-LOL.

Whichever you choose-you really can't go wrong-they are both wonderful Cabins and all that goes with them! Enjoy your cruise!

Oh no Cruzkitty!!! Now I'm unsure again lol. I will guess I will tell DH what I found out and leave it in his hands :p.

Oh no Cruzkitty!!! Now I'm unsure again lol. I will guess I will tell DH what I found out and leave it in his hands :p.

I definitely agree the novelty of the CL can't be beat. When we stayed in one, it felt very far removed from the Dining Rooms, Boardwalk, Central Park, Concierge Lounge, etc. It was convenient to the Windjammer and Pool Deck. However, with the Suite Lounge and Restaurant up there, that will be very nice.

Personally though, I would go with the CL suite only if I could get a side facing, ocean view one. It might be fun to watch the sports deck for a while, but I love the ocean and don't want to look over the sports deck to see it.

It really comes down to what your priorities are. For two people, either would be good in terms of storage and bathroom facilities. Yes, there are loungers on the balcony of the Crown Loft Suite.

Good luck!

Edited by klove613

We have sailed 6 times the past 2 years on the Oasis and the Allure and have stayed in the owners suite every time. We love that room. I love the huge balcony it has 2 lounge chairs and a nice table with 4 chairs where you can eat your breakfast or dinner outside, and the room is very large with lots of storage space. You have a vanity in the bedroom which is nice when you both are trying to get ready. Now, with that being said we just booked for January and we are in the CL on the side of the ship. I think it will be nice now that everything is on the same floor. Will be anxious to see what room we enjoy more. :)

We have sailed 6 times the past 2 years on the Oasis and the Allure and have stayed in the owners suite every time. We love that room. I love the huge balcony it has 2 lounge chairs and a nice table with 4 chairs where you can eat your breakfast or dinner outside, and the room is very large with lots of storage space. You have a vanity in the bedroom which is nice when you both are trying to get ready. Now, with that being said we just booked for January and we are in the CL on the side of the ship. I think it will be nice now that everything is on the same floor. Will be anxious to see what room we enjoy more. :)

Thanks for the info remajm. Do you remember if the bed was an actual king or two twins put together?

While I love looking out over the ocean - We have always gotten a sports deck view. If you get one in the center you can watch the Aqua show and you can also see the boardwalk.

Yes there are lounge chairs on the deck

It's a tough decision and I have wrestled with it time and again. But we always choose the CL it's just such a novelty.

I know you won't be disapointed in the owners suite, as I'm sure I won't be in the CL suite. What cabin do you have? I'm only asking due to if you get one on deck 14 which we never have you have a pretty big overhang from the pool deck over your balcony. Not sure it would get much sun.

I know you won't be disapointed in the owners suite, as I'm sure I won't be in the CL suite. What cabin do you have? I'm only asking due to if you get one on deck 14 which we never have you have a pretty big overhang from the pool deck over your balcony. Not sure it would get much sun.

Right now I am in 14640. I know I shouldn't worry about the bed, but when they put the two beds together it seems like the middle goes uphill :eek:. As far as not getting sun....i'm happier without it! LOL

Thanks bunches for all your input