Reflection-Royal Suite or Signiture Suite

S&G1968

RS is bigger, slightly more centrally located. Signature suite has a keycard access hallway. RS has more perks, second half bath AND most importantly to us, and why we would probably avoid the Signature suite, no in room dining room table. Final decision to us may be a cost / benefit analysis, depending on the number of days.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

We loved the Signature suite, it's perfect for two people. The view from the verandah is much nicer than that of the Royals, and we feel the interior decor is nicer too. Also, we had breakfast every morning in the Signature suite, there was no problem for us not having a dining room table. We have sailed in an RS on the Silhouette. Both suites are nice. Given the opportunity, we would definitely book a Signature suite again.

I have never sailed on Reflection but have to say that the location of the Signature and Reflection suites does not appeal to me. I like neither the high, forward position nor the keycard access to the suite corridor which makes it inconvenient when entertaining in your suite.

As an aside, someone on one of our roll calls has just returned from 4 weeks on Eclipses and has reported that Celebrity have dropped plans to add both the Gastrobar AND the addition of Reflection-style suites in the Sky Lounge area during Eclipse's next dry dock. I had not previously heard of plans to add additional suites to Eclipse!

As I can understand Celebrity's desire to add more suites with their current marketing towards suite guests, perhaps the location is unpopular with others?

Edited by Project_gal

As an aside, someone on one of our roll calls has just returned from 4 weeks on Eclipses and has reported that Celebrity have dropped plans to add both the Gastrobar AND the addition of Reflection-style suites in the Sky Lounge area during Eclipse's next dry dock.

So Cellar Masters remains?:eek: