Regal aft facing balcony question

whitecap

We are looking at booking an aft facing balcony on the Regal, deck 10. Can anyone tell us whether or not the aft facing balcony on deck 10 is covered, partially covered, or fully covered? Thanks to all who respond.

Whitecap, let me just say that Caribe aft would not be my first choice on either the Royal or Regal. Been there, done that.:(

Thank you my dear! Have you been looking at the cruises for the fall of 2016? Looks like T&P are going to be on Regal the week before us and then the next week also. The one we chose, Nov 27th, 2016 has two new ports for us, Amber Cove Dominican Republic and Montego Bay Jamaica so we are pretty excited about that. Have a great weekend. :D

Thanks to everyone who responded. We have decided against the aft facing and are now shooting to upgrade from the BA we have to a BD which has a little larger balcony. Everyone enjoy your holiday weekend.

Thank you my dear! Have you been looking at the cruises for the fall of 2016? Looks like T&P are going to be on Regal the week before us and then the next week also. The one we chose, Nov 27th, 2016 has two new ports for us, Amber Cove Dominican Republic and Montego Bay Jamaica so we are pretty excited about that. Have a great weekend. :D

No can do. It is over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.:(

Thanks to everyone who responded. We have decided against the aft facing and are now shooting to upgrade from the BA we have to a BD which has a little larger balcony. Everyone enjoy your holiday weekend.
Cat BD cabins are less expensive than Cat BA's so you will actually be downgrading to a little larger balcony ;)

Cat BD cabins are less expensive than Cat BA's so you will actually be downgrading to a little larger balcony ;)

Sorry, my mistake: we went from a BA to a DB, which was a couple hundred more but a larger balcony

• 1 month later...

:confused:I am not understanding. We have always gotten an AFT balcony and have always been able to clearly see the wake. We are booked on Aloha 737, is the reason we can't see the wake because we are too high up? Can someone please explain this to me?

:confused:I am not understanding. We have always gotten an AFT balcony and have always been able to clearly see the wake. We are booked on Aloha 737, is the reason we can't see the wake because we are too high up? Can someone please explain this to me?

What makes you think you cannot see the wake?

As you can see from the photos showing the location of your cabin you should have a great view of it.

What makes you think you cannot see the wake?

As you can see from the photos showing the location of your cabin you should have a great view of it.

Ok, I can stop freaking out now. I looked at the pics before but someone (I thought) had posted that you couldn't see the wake unless you looked over the neighbors curved balcony. Happy now, thanks for the re-assurance.:D

Ok, I can stop freaking out now. I looked at the pics before but someone (I thought) had posted that you couldn't see the wake unless you looked over the neighbors curved balcony. Happy now, thanks for the re-assurance.:D

I think that was about someone booked in the cabin with the last balcony facing the side of the ship. To see the aft, you have to look around the barrier separating that balcony from a rear facing balcony.