Oasis Ship Model

Artemus

2011 on Allure

I apologize for the size of my picture. Did you post your pic as an attachment or a link?

The models look identical except for the size. I think I paid less than $39.99 but I'm not sure.

The picture was posted as a link.

Buying yours in 2011 would certainly explain the size difference. I've also noticed a drop in the quality as well from the first one that we purchased in 2012. The one I have of Majesty, while smaller than the Oasis weighs about the same.

It also would have been nice if Royal had used the same scale on every ship model. My models of the Jewel and the Majesty are the same length.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

The picture was posted as a link.

Buying yours in 2011 would certainly explain the size difference. I've also noticed a drop in the quality as well from the first one that we purchased in 2012. The one I have of Majesty, while smaller than the Oasis weighs about the same.

It also would have been nice if Royal had used the same scale on every ship model. My models of the Jewel and the Majesty are the same length.

I agree. The model that I have of Oasis is much larger than the model that I have of Allure. They look like two very different class ships.

I agree. The model that I have of Oasis is much larger than the model that I have of Allure. They look like two very different class ships.

I guess whe you're on the Oasis later this month you could buy a new smaller Oasis so it matches the Allure. You could always trade with Artemus so you both would have matching sets.:D

I've bought all of the HAL ships that I have cruised on and the RCI ships EXCEPT the Oasis and Allure. The ships looked real "cheesy" and lacked the details of the smaller ships. Not sure why they couldn't build better looking models but I did not purchase either one.