Hotel Recommendation- Port Canaveral, Walking Distance to Food

bordgirl1

Can someone recommend a nice, clean hotel, with a shuttle to the port, that has some fast food type options within walking distance? We are traveling with 4 hungry teens this time, with no interest in sit down food, unless it's pizza.

Thanks so much!

We have cruised from Port Canaveral 2 times. The first time we stayed at the Radisson and the second time we stayed at the Residence Inn. Both were fine but the Residence Inn and Country Inn both have complementary breakfast I think. I would pick which ever has the best rate.

As far as food, there is Burger King, McDonalds, and Pizza within a 10 minute walk from the hotels. There is also a convenience store next to the hotels if needed.

Radisson is absolutely the way to go for proximity and shuttle service. The above is correct as far as local restaurants. Kelseys is amazing and family owned! The radisson also has food available at their pool bar. The pool is amazing the teens would get a kick out of it.

• 11 months later...

As far as food, there is Burger King, McDonalds, and Pizza within a 10 minute walk from the hotels. There is also a convenience store next to the hotels if needed.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but....

Where is this convenience store located? I see McDonalds and other restaurants around, but don't see the store. We need to pick up soda prior to our cruise.

Where is this convenience store located? I see McDonalds and other restaurants around, but don't see the store. We need to pick up soda prior to our cruise.

There is a gas station that sells soda next to the Residence Inn and Radisson.

It's called RaceTrac. Right across the street from Homewood Suites, and right next door (just south) of Burger King and Residence Inn. Full service station. I drive past it everyday on my way to work. Should have soda selections you'd need, but if not, there's a Publix a couple miles down the road in Cocoa Beach.

There is a gas station that sells soda next to the Residence Inn and Radisson.

It's called RaceTrac. Right across the street from Homewood Suites, and right next door (just south) of Burger King and Residence Inn. Full service station. I drive past it everyday on my way to work. Should have soda selections you'd need, but if not, there's a Publix a couple miles down the road in Cocoa Beach.

Thank you both so much. I tried getting on google earth and "strolling down the street" and did see the gas station. However, I didn't know it was a convenience store as well. We have walked to some gas stations before, in search of soda, only to find out they didn't carry a big variety (or our "kind") or they didn't have can's and only single bottles.

So, this is good news. Thanks so much. :D

The Radisson sounds great. Does anyone know whether they also offer long term parking? We are flying out to Port Canaveral but my daughter is driving there.

Yes, Radisson has a Park & Cruise package. At least 7 days parking included, not sure if they offer longer.

• 9 months later...
Radisson at the Port.........when facing the hotel.....Kelsey's pizza next door to the left.....Zachary's Family restaurant next door to the right.....McDonald's across the street.

Shuttle to the port.....nice pool....

Would you happen to know the cost of the shuttle from hotel to pier?