Anyone heard of Signature Halong Cruise, out of Vietnam: it looks great!

gkbiiii

This is the written part of the review, on youtube, which sounds really interesting, has anyone tried it:

Kara and Nate

Published on Apr 2, 2016

This Halong Bay Luxury Cruise was made possible by: http://signaturehalongcruise.com/en/

If you’ve never been to Halong Bay, you need to add taking a luxury cruise through Halong Bay to your bucket list! Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site for a good reason. It is one of the most beautiful places we have ever seen! It’s filled with giant lime stone karsts that jut out of the water in every direction for miles.

The best way to experience the bay is by a luxury cruise. There are tons of cruise ship operators offering cruises through Halong Bay. The cruises range from cheap backpack boats to five start luxury cruise ships. Since visiting Halong Bay is most likely a once in a lifetime experience, we decided to splurge on a 5 star luxury cruise to ensure that we had the best experience possible!

We booked our cruise with Signature Cruise and we were elated with our experience. Seriously, we don’t have a bad thing to say about Signature Cruises, and that should mean a lot coming from me because when I splurge on an experience I am very critical. Also, the staff treated us like royalty! They made our experience even better.

Our luxurious cruise through Halong Bay started with an amazing lunch served while we were cruising to a floating fishing village. After arriving at the floating village we were rowed around the village in a row boat by one of the women who lived in the floating village. After our row boat ride was completed, we visited a pearl farm to learn how pearls are made. To be completely honest, this sounded kind of lame to me when I read it on the itinerary, but it was actually really interesting!

After leaving the pearl farm, we were taken back to the cruise ship. After an hour or so of relaxing and taking in the beautiful views of Halong Bay, we had a cooking class where we learned to make fresh spring rolls. After the cooking class we enjoyed happy hour with more beautiful views. After happy hour, a delicious five course dinner was served aboard the boat. After dinner I had the opportunity to try my hand at squid fishing. I got really lucky and managed to catch 10!

If you want to know what it's like to take a luxury cruise through Halong Bay check out this VLOG!

https://signaturehalongcruise.com/en/

My wife and I recently did a Halong Bay cruise as an add on to a tour and River cruise in Vietnam.

The company we used was called Au Co Cruises and they were excellent.

15352163924_72e82d2aae_z.jpg

There are now many companies operating these cruises and the bay, and certainly the 'hot spots', does tend to get a little crowded...

15352159944_a15f5d2b59_z.jpg

Anyway, here is a link to my review of our cruise around Halong Bay which contains over 40 photographs of our experience...

https://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2014/12/09/a-far-eastern-trilogy-part-1-halong-bay/

Whichever company is chosen the experience of visiting Halong Bay is a wonderful one.

This is the written part of the review, on youtube, which sounds really interesting, has anyone tried it:

Kara and Nate

Published on Apr 2, 2016

This Halong Bay Luxury Cruise was made possible by: http://signaturehalongcruise.com/en/

I have no personal comment on this, however, I note that "was made possible by" means that they were paid for this review.