Westerdam photos....

rocks

Pat,

Thanks so much for the pictures of the Westerdam as well as the Zuiderdam. They are fantastic.

So great to find the surprise picture of the Dawn. Deedee and I are contemplating taking her for 10 days out of SF on Feb. 28.

Heavy rain here in N. CA. Flooding here in Petaluma as well as all over the Napa, Sonoma counties. We even had a retaining wall on the side of our property collapse. More rain on its way today......:(

Hope all is well with you and Dan. Happy New Year.:D

Hi Pat - What fabulous pictures. The ship looks so beautiful, especially decorated for Christmas. I see you had the new bedding on the Westerdam. I was disappointed in the bedding on the Zuiderdam.

John - I've been thinking about y'all and wondering if you were being personally effected by the flooding. Please stay safe, and in touch. I really hope it works out for you and Deedee to go on the Dawn. A 10 day cruise sounds wonderful. Please keep me posted.

Marie

Thanks Marie, for your kind words.

Just heard that a levee has overflowed in the Sacramento area. Let's keep our fingers crossed and say a few prayers for the residents in the surrounding area.

Northern Ca. is being hammered again by lots of rain and high winds.

Will keep you posted.

Archived