What is the site where you can see what your cabin looks like?

Karshrimp

I am not talking about Carnival's website. There is a website where you can look at cabins on cruise ships, alot better pictures than the stock photos on Carnival's website. We have aft cabins on Conquest this coming January (8454 and 8452) and would like to see better (maybe actual) photos of them.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I am not talking about Carnival's website. There is a website where you can look at cabins on cruise ships, alot better pictures than the stock photos on Carnival's website. We have aft cabins on Conquest this coming January (8454 and 8452) and would like to see better (maybe actual) photos of them.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You can try www.cruisedeckplans.com or www.cruiseclues.com

Hey, and if you have your own personal pictures on Webshots or a site like that, you might be lucky enough to find out that cruisedeckplans.com paid money to someone who STOLE your pictures... and then they will ban you from viewing their site when you ask about it. Those are some classy folks over there :rolleyes:

Stick with cruiseclues!!!

I went to this site to check it out and what they are doing is searching Webshots for pictures based on the person's search criteria. It's not like they downloaded the pictures and put them up on their site. It would be no different than if I went to webshots and did a search on a particular cruise ship.

I went to this site to check it out and what they are doing is searching Webshots for pictures based on the person's search criteria. It's not like they downloaded the pictures and put them up on their site. It would be no different than if I went to webshots and did a search on a particular cruise ship.

They most certainly DID download the pics and put them on their site!! LOL! Check out the threads on the floataway lounge... that is exactly what they did!!!! A travel agent runs that site. They also have a membership service. They are lifting people's pictures from personal webshots accounts, and placing them on their site. They can't do that!!! That is why they are removing a ton of pics now!!! You have to get permission... they didn't get it. Tons of threads on it around here... take a look. You can do a search and look at my pics all you want. YOU CANNOT make a copy of that pic, put it on your website, and say it is yours. Note, they give credit to people that actually submit pics... the ones without credit, are the ones they stole.

Just to make it clear, LOL... since there are two sites listed above... I am referring to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com (sorry jckvpa0, LOL... lots of unhappy CC'ers with those folks lately!!! :D)

Yep....just went to cruisedeckplans.com and sure enough they stole my photo of cabin 1008 on the Liberty that I have posted on webshots! :mad:

Stacy, there is a long thread on the FA Lounge, and there was one on the RCI boards... they did it to alot of people. They are sleazeballs... they actually banned people from looking when they questioned them!!!!!!

Archived