Comfort Suites Help!

cshgoerge

I really need help. My husband and I plus our 19 year old daughter and her good friend, who also is 19, are leaving for our first cruise this Sunday. We will be in Nassau on Tuesday and do not know whether to buy tickets through Carnival or to reserve a room at Comfort Suites. I have checked and we can get a room for the four of us for around $300 which is stil alot. But the Carnival Atlantis excusion is $160 per person. What would you guys do? Any suggestions.

Thanks

All rooms at the Comfort Suites are booked. So does anyone have any other suggestions? Do they offer day passes at Atlantis that include the waterpark. That is what my daughter and her friend really want to do. That is all they asked to do but I really do not want to pay $160 a piece through Carnival.

All rooms at the Comfort Suites are booked. So does anyone have any other suggestions? Do they offer day passes at Atlantis that include the waterpark. That is what my daughter and her friend really want to do. That is all they asked to do but I really do not want to pay $160 a piece through Carnival.

I just saw this post, as I just responded to another post you made. I would keep calling the hotel. I would even double check once you arrived in the Bahamas. People cancel all the time, or maybe you can find someone that may have reserved a room and only needs two bracelets. Possibly spliting the cost. Good luck to you.

The Atlantis itself still has rooms on Tuesday 8/5.

The price for the least expensive room for four adults was around $435 (before taxes, and other fees). This was direct on the Atlantis website, you may do better on Expedia, Priceline, etc.

As others posted, I would continue to check the Choice Hotels website throughout the week, as people may cancel. Be advised that if you call the hotel directly, you may be told you cannot book a one-night stay.

Good luck.

Ok everytime I check the Comfort Suites website it says no rooms available. What am I doing wrong? Please help me we leave on Sunday and will be in Nassau on Tuesday. Can someone please help me get one of these rooms.

Ok everytime I check the Comfort Suites website it says no rooms available. What am I doing wrong? Please help me we leave on Sunday and will be in Nassau on Tuesday. Can someone please help me get one of these rooms.

You need to call them. I show at this time, there is still one room left.

Two rooms available at 6:10pm (ET).

1. Go to http://www.choicehotels.com/lpga

2. Under City, Enter Nassau (a drop down with Nassau, Bahamas as a choice should appear).

3. Enter your arrival date (8/5)

4. Enter 1 Room, 4 Adults (doing it this way will include the extra adult(s) surcharge of $80 ($40x2 - anyone 16 or over is considered an adult).

If there is at least one room available, it will appear.

The total will include taxes and the above mentioned extra adult(s) charges. It will not include the Energy and Housekeeping surcharges ($48 total).

As I mentioned above, if you call the hotel directly, you may be told that there is a two or three night minimum stay.

Ok I booked a room with Comfort Suites and the total shown was $399 but it did not show the extra $80 for the 2 extra people. Will that show up at a later time? Can they do that? Also, when you do it this way, can you stay longer than just the five hours as stated on Carnival's websit? Any ideas on how to do this will certainly help. Also, how long can we stay in Nassau since we are not leaving until the next day? Do you have to be back at the boat by a certain time? Thanks for helping me with all this decisionsl.

Ok I booked a room with Comfort Suites and the total shown was $399 but it did not show the extra $80 for the 2 extra people. Will that show up at a later time? Can they do that? Also, when you do it this way, can you stay longer than just the five hours as stated on Carnival's websit? Any ideas on how to do this will certainly help. Also, how long can we stay in Nassau since we are not leaving until the next day? Do you have to be back at the boat by a certain time? Thanks for helping me with all this decisionsl.

Depends on how you booked it - did you select 4 adults when selecting the room? If so, then extra $80 is included. Remember, there will still be $48 in fees you will need to pay at the hotel.

I checked availability using the LPGA link I mentioned earlier, and the total with tax for four adults was $374.25 - they still had one room left at that rate.

To answer your other question, you have access to Atlantis waterparks & The Dig until they close that evening (7pm I believe for the waterpark/pools), and access to the room at the Comfort Suites until checkout the next morning. If you wanted, you could stay at the hotel overnight. You only need to be back on the ship 30 minutes prior to sailing (or however early they tell you to be back on board) the next morning.

Look at reply a few messages above by "Flashback". He/she gives you step-by-step directions. Just finished booking my reservation using LPGA code for Oct. 11. Rate is $166/plus $12/pp housekeeping & resort fee(?????)

If you need anything else, just ask.

Look at reply a few messages above by "Flashback". He/she gives you step-by-step directions. Just finished booking my reservation using LPGA code for Oct. 11. Rate is $166/plus $12/pp housekeeping & resort fee(?????)

If you need anything else, just ask.

We will also be at Comfort Suites using LGPA code on Oct 11 off the Carnival Imagination.

THANK YOU:D :D Using the info posted here I booked August 16th for a total of 213.64 including gratuity, energy charges and taxes. Woo hoo!! That is over half off the NCL price.

But......it says next to the LPGA rate that we will have to show proof of eligibility on check in....whats that????

THANK YOU:D :D Using the info posted here I booked August 16th for a total of 213.64 including gratuity, energy charges and taxes. Woo hoo!! That is over half off the NCL price.

But......it says next to the LPGA rate that we will have to show proof of eligibility on check in....whats that????

Odds are you won't have to show anything (and others who have used codes before said they were never asked), but just in case - look for the Comfort Suites LPGA thread elsewhere in this forum. There is a link where you can print out the discount card. Your other option is to just join the Choice Hotel LPGA program (it's free, and available at http://www.choicehotel.com/lpga). You'll get you card in about a week.

Depends on how you booked it - did you select 4 adults when selecting the room? If so, then extra $80 is included. Remember, there will still be $48 in fees you will need to pay at the hotel.

I checked availability using the LPGA link I mentioned earlier, and the total with tax for four adults was $374.25 - they still had one room left at that rate.

To answer your other question, you have access to Atlantis waterparks & The Dig until they close that evening (7pm I believe for the waterpark/pools), and access to the room at the Comfort Suites until checkout the next morning. If you wanted, you could stay at the hotel overnight. You only need to be back on the ship 30 minutes prior to sailing (or however early they tell you to be back on board) the next morning.

Thanks for the bolded response. I was curious about that myself. Glad to hear the OP got a room!

We will be in Nassau on 8/19. When I try to book a room at Comfort Suites for that day, the website says: Beginning Aug. 19, there is a minimum 2 night stay at this hotel. Does anyone have any advice?

We will be in Nassau on 8/19. When I try to book a room at Comfort Suites for that day, the website says: Beginning Aug. 19, there is a minimum 2 night stay at this hotel. Does anyone have any advice?

Were you booking at the Choice Hotel site?

I checked online, and it shows no rooms available that day, but no message about two night stay. I also check a day at random in Sept. and it let me book a one-night stay with no issue.

I called the Choice international reservations line directly. I was able to get a room for $141.30 and booked it for one day!

Odds are you won't have to show anything (and others who have used codes before said they were never asked), but just in case - look for the Comfort Suites LPGA thread elsewhere in this forum. There is a link where you can print out the discount card. Your other option is to just join the Choice Hotel LPGA program (it's free, and available at www.choicehotel.com/lpga). You'll get you card in about a week.

FYI site lets you print a paper card as soon as you sign up !

• 1 month later...

What are the rules governing check in? i see that check in time isn't until 3pm. I'd be arriving at 8am 10/7, so should i book the room for 10/6 and request a late check in or do they pretty much know that folks are there for the atlantis wrist bands?

thanks!

Staci

Archived