About Me

• Interests
    Life, the alternative is not my option
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Pretty much all
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Ushuaia

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ray4Fun's Achievements

50+ Club

50+ Club (4/20)

1. If the cruise news I heard last week is true, see below, then Sydney is Number one for charging fees to dock. In the world. I do not have the exact details the person used for this list. Any and all additional information covering this list is appreciated. Reality is the cost model may be a bit steep.
  2. Question: Can I take a card and put it on our account prior to boarding as OBC? We have already fully paid for the trip. Tours & Crew Appreciation. Use it for Spa and or drinks. Would like to use it so if we can add it now I think would be easiest. Yes? No? Thanks in advance.
  3. I wonder will my travel insurance cover the Rebooked Flights? How about the extra meals due to not being on the ship? That night at a hotel you didn't consider? That adds up quick and will negate the cruise line's extra benefits. I'm understand mistakes for sure. In this day and age I do wonder how the IT team cannot consider the number of cabins sold v the number of cabins on-board. Just sayin. Happy Friday all.
  4. Hey, It happened last year. https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2023/11/30/royal-caribbean-passengers-denied-boarding/71749345007/
  5. No matter what is stated. Bad PR is not good for a company. If the story of Julie Lenkoff is true, then they have another incident to be discussed. Leaving a passenger in this situation? Lucky her? I cannot wait to hear the tough love discussion. NCL , do better.
  6. After 60 plus days on VO, The most we have ever seen at/in the pool was 4 or 5 folks.
  7. Syrup, No not pure Maple. More like Ms Butterworths. Sweet, and most think it is Maple. So, bring a small container.
  8. I did respond,, Your Diss is sort of un called for,,
  9. "disrespect for fellow passengers". ? Please expand a bit, what happened?
  10. We've been on Starlink cruises. Awesome it is.
  11. Heck,, look what happened when I asked! Great information,, 🙂
  12. I wrote and sent that letter to VP of marketing yesterday! Email while modern, does not work. That old fashioned letter via USPS does.
  13. Dear NCL management. Why does O not have an APP? Maybe you have a reason? I am all ears. Promise I listen, and sometimes agree. I will move on no matter what is stated. I always remember this wise thought given to me years ago. My opinion and 6 bucks gets me a Latte at the S. 🙂. Happy Labour Day folks.