About Me

• Interests
    Life, the alternative is not my option
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Pretty much all
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Ushuaia

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ray4Fun's Achievements

50+ Club

50+ Club (4/20)

1. We have been there twice. First Mid July. Wore Long underwear, under the Polartec , under the Goretex. Along with Gloves Hat and scarf. Yes Cold and wet. Yet they kept telling us the week before was 80 degrees and sunny. Lots of people, The Second time we went early April. Trans-Pacific cruise. I was a balmy 60-70. Mostly Sunny. Zip crowds. Reality is Alaska is a fickle lady. Crowds will be there during the summer months.
  2. We get in to Boston Saturday Aug 24. Currently Mass DOT shows the tunnel closed that weekend. Is taking I90 to the airport not an option? Was going to grab an Uber to the airport after. Now not so sure. Flight is 2 pm.
  3. Not trying to hijack this post, Have not sailed Celebrity for several years. During the 2 magic get loaded hours quickly we can head to some / most bar's for the drinks? We do not have to head to the lounge for our drinks??
  4. If the cruise news I heard last week is true, see below, then Sydney is Number one for charging fees to dock. In the world. I do not have the exact details the person used for this list. Any and all additional information covering this list is appreciated. Reality is the cost model may be a bit steep.
  5. Question: Can I take a card and put it on our account prior to boarding as OBC? We have already fully paid for the trip. Tours & Crew Appreciation. Use it for Spa and or drinks. Would like to use it so if we can add it now I think would be easiest. Yes? No? Thanks in advance.
  6. I wonder will my travel insurance cover the Rebooked Flights? How about the extra meals due to not being on the ship? That night at a hotel you didn't consider? That adds up quick and will negate the cruise line's extra benefits. I'm understand mistakes for sure. In this day and age I do wonder how the IT team cannot consider the number of cabins sold v the number of cabins on-board. Just sayin. Happy Friday all.
  7. Hey, It happened last year. https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2023/11/30/royal-caribbean-passengers-denied-boarding/71749345007/
  8. No matter what is stated. Bad PR is not good for a company. If the story of Julie Lenkoff is true, then they have another incident to be discussed. Leaving a passenger in this situation? Lucky her? I cannot wait to hear the tough love discussion. NCL , do better.
  9. After 60 plus days on VO, The most we have ever seen at/in the pool was 4 or 5 folks.
  10. Syrup, No not pure Maple. More like Ms Butterworths. Sweet, and most think it is Maple. So, bring a small container.
  11. I did respond,, Your Diss is sort of un called for,,
  12. "disrespect for fellow passengers". ? Please expand a bit, what happened?
  13. We've been on Starlink cruises. Awesome it is.