Ourusualbeach

Members
About Me

• Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Rccl
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ourusualbeach's Achievements

40,000+ Club

40,000+ Club (13/20)

1. Not 100% sure on that one. I do know that they are not eligible to be moved into a group to get extra OBC
  2. They ran into difficulties with that doing the Oasis conversion and added cabins and a card room instead. The other OA class ships had the restaurant added when it was being built.
  3. I wonder if there is a clear plastic divider at the bend giving the illusion that you are sliding out into nothingness.
  4. Unfortunately I would not rely on the accuracy of that information.
  5. My gty for the July 22 sailing has been assigned (bar code trick) but not officially showing. (It was there to see once check in was completed 45 days out)
  6. That's fine but unless they are travelling solo they woukd be paying for a triple occupancy cabin.
  7. You were lucky that Royal is making an exception and allowui=ing the transfer at all. Without the consent you are out of luck.
  8. That won't work. It will fall off the booking, they are now tied directly to the guest
  9. Since in over 40 cruises I have never seen a ship provide a magnet I just assumed they were talking about the walls
  10. All Royal ships have metal walls that magnets will attach to.
  11. The majority of deposits on Princess, Holland and Cunard are also refundable. Carnival has refundable options at a reasonable price
  12. I'd rather a couch than one of those chairs.