voljeep

Members
About Me

• Interests
    varied

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

voljeep's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (5/15)

1. I have never bought wifi on a cruise - even with the old Best. Sale.Ever. you could get Best2DG so the 'value' of the wifi for us is $-0- in any package evaluation. So, currently in the $60 PLUS - $16grats = $44 for ALL other - ALL that's about 3 Princess pours of a decent Cab - Port day or not
  2. Mini "suites" - nothing "suites" about it - OK - tub/shower combo, and a bottle/half bottle? or wine - and the couch no mini-bar no separate shower / tub no specialty dining on embarkation no specialty dining breakfast each morning no full mdr menu for room service - during mdr hours no no Princess blew it, again ...
  3. maybe someone can find and post the cost of replacing the items in the mini-bar ...
  4. have you considered the PLUS package?
  5. I'm looking for this specific situation - am I currently eligible to book specialty... using Premier package 2 each specialty dining credits only, not paying October 2024 cruise Deposit only paid Final due late July highest Captain Circle level
  6. OK, in the app, I get to 'Reserve' and $90 ... where does it show the offset for the specialty dining credit with Premier? OK, did you have Premier, or just paid by Credit Card? and if anyone knows, if you have Premier, go ahead and pay by credit card, is the OBC that you get onboard for that ($180 for 2 x 2 dinners) "REFUNDABLE"? I don't need non-refundable obc and I am well aware or the current way ... - and ... cash out
  7. Premier package or paid by credit card?
  8. #metoo October cruise, deposit only paid, highest status, premier - trying to book Catch and another - trying to charge $90 for each night
  9. wait - your CVP could only get a gty?
  10. it's one of my go to ... when it's bogo at Publix
  11. submitted claim on Saturday 4/27 claim documents under review call AON for claim status 4/30 - claim approved - cruise fare to be refunded look for email in next couple of days to request payment process direct deposit or check mailed pre-cruise slip and fall