Other Ships at the Same Port

jemullen99

I think I had previously seen a post on here about a web site that will show other cruise ships that will be at the various ports....so you can determine how busy a particular day may be with other ships at your port. Any help is appreciated.....

TIA

Newbie to Cruising!

Tia, I don't know the website or what ports you are interested in, but if you can avoid Grand Cayman when there are 6 cruise ships in port - do so! It was such a mess! Let's see, we were there on a Wednesday. It is a tender port and there just isn't enough infrastructure for that many passengers being dumped into one place.

Deb

Most of the time there were other cruise ships where we were (Western Caribbean - Exlporer) I have to admit it was very crowded in Grand Cayman, especially where you met with your tour group if applicable. However, once you left those areas it was fine. If you want to "Get out there!" don't let a little bit of crowding at the pier discourage you.

Suzanne

For St. Thomas, there is a link to www.ships.vi right under where it says:

"St Thomas Cam & See the Ships, Which Are in Port with You"

in red print. The schedules only go out to the current month, but it's better than nothing.

You can try writing to the people who put cruise clues together to see what they say about St. Lucia. They may have some links that weren't good enough to post, but that they can tell you about.

Adventure of the Seas 9/21/03 - wish I was still there!!!

• 8 years later...

Archived