Robtad's - tour of locks and Panama City - wonderful

tbmrt

Panama – Toured privately with Robtad’s. When we arrived Roberto, the owner, told me we would be with another guide which worried me a bit since I had read so much about him. He informed me that our guide, Edwin Miranda Gurro, would be better than him. Edwin was extremely knowledgeable and fun and we were extremely happy with him. A great day…Thanks to Carl for arranging our tour.

Thankfully, we had just enough time to see a huge cargo ship approach the lock, watch the water level change and the gates open. Amazing. I really wasn’t thrilled about going to the locks initially, thinking it would be slow and boring…NOT.

The rest of the tour to various spots in Panama City was also fun and amazing. We tried to stop for a local lunch enroute back to the ship. However, traffic was crazy due to upcoming holidays and a parade so the group voted to pass on lunch.

robtads2@hotmail.com

We had great tour with another tour guide from Robtad- Reynaldo. All tour was organized very well, Reynaldo showed good knowledge of history and modern life in Panama. We visited Gatun lake, Panama City, made lots of interesting pictures.

Highly recommend for everybody to use Robtad tours in the future. Roberto and Reynaldo, thank you very much for our good time in Panama.