Oasis MDR Menu

yun2

Excited to sail Oasis next month. Does anyone have the current order of MDR menus?

It will be East Caribbean sail, what days are the formal night?

Thanks!

Excited to sail Oasis next month. Does anyone have the current order of MDR menus?

It will be East Caribbean sail, what days are the formal night?

Thanks!

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Shiitake, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

• 1 year later...
Silly question, but I'm new. What does the order mean? Thanks.

Each day's menu has a name, such as Mojo. The order shows which menu is on which day.

Note that I made a mistake in post #3, and these names do not apply to Oasis. Oasis has new menus, and I don't think that they have names.

I have a silly newbie question: are MDR menu items complimentary or extra?

Virtually all MDR items are complimentary, and you can have as many as you like. Currently, the only exceptions which have an extra charge are a Chop's Filet, Whole Main Lobster, and Surf & Turf. Beverages such as soda, specialty coffees, and alcoholic drinks are also extra.

Virtually all MDR items are complimentary, and you can have as many as you like. Currently, the only exceptions which have an extra charge are a Chop's Filet, Whole Main Lobster, and Surf & Turf. Beverages such as soda, specialty coffees, and alcoholic drinks are also extra.

Thanks Bob! Another question - in general, are MDR food items 'better' in quality than WJ buffet foods? I ask because we have a toddler and eating at the buffet would be easier for us. But if MDR serves better food, we may eat dinner there a few nights as well. Thanks.

Thanks Bob! Another question - in general, are MDR food items 'better' in quality than WJ buffet foods? I ask because we have a toddler and eating at the buffet would be easier for us. But if MDR serves better food, we may eat dinner there a few nights as well. Thanks.

"Better" is such a subjective thing, it's close to meaningless for comparison. Best to try both for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...