Barcelona Apartments for Rent?

gert

A couple of friends and I went with www.homeinbarcelona.com . The owner is very friendly and helpful. The apartment we went with is right off the Ramblas near Placa Reial. He has a good selection of apartments. We will be there in Nov. so the rate was a little better. For 2 days, 3 people, was 270euros. Check it out you may like it. ;)

We will be in BCN pre-TA cruise next November - we were there this past May for BCN/Venice on Millie.

Friends booked and stayed in an aparthotel in both BCN and Venice and loved it. They will be doing the same in BCN next Nov. We had thought about doing the same - but decided on a hotel instead. However, here is a thread or two she sent to me - they have booked a Rambla A with the first site:

http://www.lodginginbarcelona.com/eng/

http://www.hotelbertran.com/principaling.html

http://www.citadines.com/ukindex0.htm

Sound like it would be a great way to spend time in Barcelona: It's just a great city and we can't wait to return.

• 4 years later...

This year I am planning to treat myself and my loved ones with the Christmas in Barcelona. I wanted to change the white Christmas for a sunny one and enjoy rich shopping offer. I saw as well that there are many events for children during holiday season. I am sure that there will be a good atmosphere and I am looking forward to the excellent Spanish gastronomy. I preferred to rent an apartment as I don’t want to miss the family spirit so typical for the Christmas season. I have chosen www.renttopapartments.com on recommendation as I saw that they offer very nice apartments.

Has anyone ever used www.friendlyrentals.com

to rent an apartment in Barcelona?

Their apartments look great and quite affordable but I am having trouble finding reviews on same.

Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

We just returned from Barcelona and stayed 4 nights in a Habitat Apartment called Via. It was a great location right off of Gran Via and within steps of the Urgell metro station. I did everything online and the apt. owner Pauline, met us there and gave us the tour. It was a great experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived