Immediate intel requested

Sorry no first hand knowledge here, but just in case you hadn't seen these I did find some older posts by jenfromjersey, m-fromjersey and 4everAfamily mentioning it:):

We were in 13250 and had no noise issues, and bonus extra large balcony. I would rebook that room in a heartbeat and I am a light sleeper.

We spent a lot of time on our balcony too. We were in cabin 13250 and my husband had correctly predicted that it was an extended balcony. I would say it was about 50% larger than a normal balcony, as it is on the back end of the hump. Since it was deck 13, it was also fully covered as the pool deck hangs over. It was super early to get to the pool, windjammer and seaplex and I would TOTALLY book that cabin again.

My wife and I were in 13250 on the 1/15/16 10-day (which turned into an 11-day thanks to Winter Storm Jonas), and I can verify that the balcony is indeed larger than the standard balcony. You can see from the photos below that the angle shown on the deck plan is accurate; additionally, the balcony seems slightly larger than it is because the asymmetrical design gives a more open feel to the balcony than on a standard balcony. You're not going to be dancing the waltz out there, but it's plenty of room for 2 people to sit comfortably.

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

(Photos by @jenfromjersey)

We were in 13250 on Anthem last year and never heard the elevators from our cabin. (Of course, on our cruise, many of the elevators were out of commission from the constant swaying of the ship the first few days...)

We have stayed in 13248 and 13250 with no problems. If you are traveling with kids, it's a great location. The overhang helps keep the cabin cooler and didn't affect our view.