Azura from Southampton

Sue's Mom

Usually, but not always, Ocean terminal berth 46.

You can see which one here

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/

There is only one parking company for P&O within the port and that is CPS.

https://www.cruiseparking.co.uk

It does not matter which terminal you are sailing from.

There are other parking companies outside the port who will pick your car up in the short term car park

Brian

CPS is the recommended one by P&O cruises but is very expensive and not the only company doing meet & greet within the port. If you want virtually the same meet and greet arrangement Parking4Cruises do it for usually less money and worth checking their website, I can highly recommend them. You drop your car off with their representative in the short stay car park a short walk across road from terminal and pick it up from there on your disembarkation.

We are using Cruiseparksouthampton. The car is kept under cover and a taxi shuttle is arranged to drop off and pick up. Also much cheaper than P4C and CPs.

When I checked for my cruise in a fortnight they were a lot more expensive than P4C and nearly as expensive as CPS so it obviously varies.

• 2 weeks later...

We always do a drive by and drop off the bags at whichever terminal and then park at West Quay shopping centre multi-storey, buy a few last minute things, have coffee and then stroll down to terminal at our checking in time which is usually quite late in the day. It’s £5 per day, very secure and no need to book beforehand:-) When we get back my husband walks over there to get the car and pick us up. One of these other companies once lost our keys so like holding on to them now :-)