Good wine store near San Pedro???

conan

Anybody got any suggestions as to where one might be able to acquire wine from a good selection in a store located near the San Pedro, CA cruise terminal??

You need to post your question in the "North America Homeports - West Coast Departures".

Anybody got any suggestions as to where one might be able to acquire wine from a good selection in a store located near the San Pedro, CA cruise terminal??

If you are staying over night before the cruise in San Pedro, there are many places one can buy wines. Using any browser (I use Firefox), Just type in "wine stores in San Pedro, CA",(without the quotes) and you should get a selection.

Conan...which hotel are you staying at the night before the cruise? I googled "liquor store near and the zip code of the hotel" and got a few we can walk to, or take a cab even.

Thanks for the input. Since we are not staying overnight precruise, we have arranged for Supershuttle to include a stop at Off the Vine Wines or Coolwaters. Safeway has a good selection, you say. I have a discount card, frugal Scot that I am.

Archived