Can you use the coffee card in the dining room?

Flo71

A few years on the Golden, I ordered a cappuccino every morning in the buffet. The waiter had to go to the IC to get it.

On Golden Princess the servers in the HC should only have to go as far as the Calypso Bar just next door to fetch a cappuccino. Perhaps they were just making an excuse for taking their time to do so.

No, that is the grand total. The cost is $31 + 15% = $35.65.

Ah, great thanks. In that case it will (currently) be cheaper for me to buy it on board as the conversion rate they are using fro my GBP based account is pretty poor (even by GBP standards!).

Its only a few bucks - but they are my bucks!

Yes to both. The latte we ordered after dinner in the dining room was the best on the ship, even better than what we got at International Cafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you order coffee drinks with your card in the dining room, the waiter gets them from the International Cafe.

When you order coffee drinks with your card in the dining room, the waiter gets them from the International Cafe.

Wow! If that is indeed true, it is an awfully long walk and he was very fast. We were in the aft dining room. Maybe I enjoyed the latte more because it was in a glass cup rather than paper cup... Anyhow, it was delicious. : )

Wow! If that is indeed true, it is an awfully long walk and he was very fast. We were in the aft dining room. Maybe I enjoyed the latte more because it was in a glass cup rather than paper cup... Anyhow, it was delicious. : )

Unlikely they have to traipse all the way to the IC. Every galley tour I have ever taken has revealed an espresso/cappuccino machine just inside the door from the MDR.