Transportation from airport

cmmarch

Group of 8 with luggage for cruise(8-12 pieces luggage). What are shuttle services at SJU? I would like to arrange van/shuttle transport to our pre-cruise hotel. Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The taxi stand is just outside luggage pickup...cheap,easy and regulated pricing by zone...you will probably need two van type taxi's..really no reason to pre-arrange but your choice.

The taxi stand is just outside luggage pickup...cheap,easy and regulated pricing by zone...you will probably need two van type taxi's..really no reason to pre-arrange but your choice.

Thank you. I found GO Shuttle which seems to be the typical shared /private van service - price was good so I'll report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 6 months later...

Did you use GO Shuttle and if so, how was the vans? We are going in fall of 2019 on the Freedom and are exploring our transportation options for 10 adults and 1 five year old. Do you recall the cost? We are going from the airport to the Hyatt Place, Pan AM cruise terminal, and back to the airport.

Tanker

Edited by Tanker

• 3 weeks later...
Any feedback from Go Shuttle service? I was looking at using them as well for a group of 10.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

We actually ended up using 2 taxis on arrival and one on the trip back to the airport. We had 17 pieces of luggage for the 10 of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were they vans? Did you have to wait specially for the vans? We are travelling with little kids and parents with slight mobility issues so just want to make sure it all runs smoothly for 10 of us. Thx!

They were vans/suvs....out of the airport is a taxi stand and they will fix you right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk