Fly, Snooze and Cruise Orlando

guntheros

Has anyone used any of the Fly, Snooze and Cruise packages? Did it all work out well? I have found them for the Best Western Airport (Orlando), Comfort Inn (Cocoa Beach) and Courtyard Marriott (Cocoa Beach). The first 2 are the cheapest. Any others that anyone knows about?

Edited by guntheros

Has anyone used any of the Fly, Snooze and Cruise packages? Did it all work out well? I have found them for the Best Western Airport (Orlando), Comfort Inn (Cocoa Beach) and Courtyard Marriott (Cocoa Beach). The first 2 are the cheapest. Any others that anyone knows about?

Most here will let you park free if you stay a night. Book transportation to/from the ship on your own. Its cheaper and more reliable.

• 1 year later...

we are looking for an inexpensive way to get from mco to hotel in port canaveral to port then back to airport!!! bringing the folks for dad's 75th so footing the LITTLE bill for the entire trip :) i know, good daughter!!!

have used ATC (around the clock) transportation group. they are really cheap with the more ppl you have but for four is costly.

i am finding about $325 for the four of us, including all transfers and a night at the hampton inn. TAKE $90 OFF IF THERE ARE ONLY 2 OF U!!!

anyone get better quotes?

the hubby and i are cruise crazy. this will be #13.

4-11 Liberty

9-10 Imagination

5-10 Disney Wonder

1-10 Liberty

5-09 Royal Caribbean Freedom of the seas

9-08 Glory (married at Megan's Bay, St Thomas)

9-07 Conquest (proposed to at dinner)

1-07 Fascination

6-06 Imagination

4-05 Elation

6-04 Virgin cruise Paradise (was smoke free then :)

let us know if any of you are going in october (8th-15) on Carnival Dream

nurselady and her crazy cruisin hubby

Edited by nurselady_79
ADD TO IT

the Hampton Inn-Cocoa Beach has the pkg too but you have to book the transportation on your own thru travellynx...

i am looking at the Comfort Inn pkg...they take care of all arrangements

i asked on a seperate thread about the Comfort but no response yet

last year we stayed at the Radisson and booked transportation with beachline but i like the pkg deal to be handled all together.

Last time we cruised out of Port Canaveral, we stayed at the Radisson and lovvvved it.

Were cruising again and I researching my options. I found the Radisson is $159.00 plus tax..I think thats a lil pricey.

I across the fly, snooze and cruise package for Comfort Inn..its 390.00 for 4 people, includes tranf from Mco to Cocoa Beach, drinks upon arrival,room for 4, breakfeast in the am, transportation to port, THEN when you come off of the cruise they take you back to MCO. I dont think you can bet that...do you?

• 7 years later...

WOW! A thread form 7 years ago! :eek:

www.goportcanaveral.com has lots of info and packages including hotels and transport. Or book your own hotel and arrange for your own transport - Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Cortrans will get you from MCO to PC for about $20+ per person in a shared shuttle van; we prefer to stay in Orlando and use a one-way car rental pre-cruise - all of the agencies in PC/Cocoa beach will shuttle you to the port after you drop off the car.

• 1 month later...
WOW! A thread form 7 years ago! :eek:

www.goportcanaveral.com has lots of info and packages including hotels and transport. Or book your own hotel and arrange for your own transport - Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Cortrans will get ykou from MCO to PC for about $20+ per person in a shared shuttle van; we prefer to stay in Orlando and use a one-way car rental pre-cruise - all of the agencies in PC/Cocoa beach will shuttle you to the port after you drop off the car.

How much was the a one-way car rental pre-cruise? Did they charge you the $20 1-way fee?

Most FLA car rental agencies do not charge a drop fee for in state, one-way rentals (but you may not qualify for some of the cheap rates); your best bet is to shop around on your favorite travel web site.

All of the major car rental agencies (Hertz, Budget, Alamo, etc.) are located in PC or nearby Cocoa Beach and all will shuttle you to the port after you drop off the car. We typically use Avis for a corporate rate I get (usually under $50 total) and have been happy with the service, but shop around for the best deal you can get. Skip the electronic toll option and bring a few dollras in quarters to pay at the booths. ;)

Most FLA car rental agencies do not charge a drop fee for in state, one-way rentals (but you may not qualify for some of the cheap rates); your best bet is to shop around on your favorite travel web site.

All of the major car rental agencies (Hertz, Budget, Alamo, etc.) are located in PC or nearby Cocoa Beach and all will shuttle you to the port after you drop off the car. We typically use Avis for a corporate rate I get (usually under $50 total) and have been happy with the service, but shop around for the best deal you can get. Skip the electronic toll option and bring a few dollras in quarters to pay at the booths. ;)

Thanks