advice on paying the final

I am thinking about paying the final 9 months out from final due date. Yes, I'm nuts but this way we know it's taken care of. Would that change the refundable date time line as far as if I had to cancel which I'm not planning on doing? Please, any thoughts?

I am thinking about paying the final 9 months out from final due date. Yes, I'm nuts but this way we know it's taken care of. Would that change the refundable date time line as far as if I had to cancel which I'm not planning on doing? Please, any thoughts?

No change to the refundable time line.

It's the date final payment is due ..... Not the date you decide to make final payment .... A big difference.

Thanks. One other question.....I usually get my insurance right before final payment or in this case now. Would that also be refundable before RCCL final payment date?

If you get the insurance from the cruise line, I suspect that once it is paid, it goes into force and cannot be refunded.