Topless sunbathing

xcruisedirector

Topless is not acceptable in Cozumel anywhere, they really do find it offensive and I think it is even illegal. .

I witnessed a woman being told to cover up while at an all-inclusive in Cozumel. She was very upset. So.... probably not.

• 1 month later...
Lol, so she is extremely suitable to be topless....not into any "LIFESTYLES" she would simply like no tan lines up top lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

While it is a little late for for you, Coconuts is the best option. Just rent a scooter and head around the island and look for the only tall spot.

As for lifestyle, you don't have to be in a lifestyle to do a lifestyle cruise. You just have to be tolerant of whatever lifestyle the cruise is. Some are nude, some are swinger, some are gay. It's all about being non-judgemental.

your best bet is to either go on a cruise that goes to somewhere like st. martin where they are not so hung up or better yet go to Desire Riveria Maya or Desire Pearl in Mexico and do whatever you want in a no pressure place. Been on all of them and the adult resorts can be very fun and with absolutely no pressure and very few rules. Best advice is not to wait and go while you can still remember why you want to! Life has a way of changing fast.

Nachi will be private, except for the waiter regularly coming by with drink refills, the 100 or so other guests, and folks walking up and down the beach. :rolleyes:

Either head to a deserted east side beach, or ferry to PDC.