CocoCay Beach Loungers

manders175

Hello all!

This is our first time going to CocoCay and I was just curious how the Beach Loungers work. I know you have to purchase ahead of time, but are they pre assigned? Or do you just bring your reservation with you and it's first come first serve?

Also, I know it's on the quieter side of the island but how far away from the port is it? Thanks for the info. :)

Loungers are everywhere,, and they are included in your day there...no charge. The 1st beach area will be the most crowded, so walk on past and there's plenty for everyone. If a lounger isn't where you want it...you can move them!

Now, if you are paying for a cabana or beach bed or something like that, you will be directed to whatever you rented. It's certainly not a must to pay for loungers! They are assigned when you get there.

Coco Cay isn't big...walking isn't really an issue.

The Beach Loungers are first come first serve. At least they were when we reserved two in 2016.

We had a really relaxing and enjoyable day.

They are on the far side of the island. They have golf carts to transport guests to lunch and back to the ship.

The walk would not have been bad, but it was so hot.

The OP is talking about the beach loungers for two in the clamshells. They're $42 for each clamshell for two people. I just reserved ours for Coco Cay for our Apr 26 cruise. We had the same on Labadee in Nov and how it works, is first come, first served. On Labadee, we walked over to where the loungers were on Adrenaline beach and someone walked us over and let us pick one.

Loungers are everywhere,, and they are included in your day there...no charge. The 1st beach area will be the most crowded, so walk on past and there's plenty for everyone. If a lounger isn't where you want it...you can move them!

Now, if you are paying for a cabana or beach bed or something like that, you will be directed to whatever you rented. It's certainly not a must to pay for loungers! They are assigned when you get there.

Coco Cay isn't big...walking isn't really an issue.

Not unusual, but you're not answering the OP's question and your answer has nothing to do with what the OP is asking, which is about the "RESERVED" loungers for two.

The OP is talking about the beach loungers for two in the clamshells. They're $42 for each clamshell for two people. I just reserved ours for Coco Cay for our Apr 26 cruise. We had the same on Labadee in Nov and how it works, is first come, first served. On Labadee, we walked over to where the loungers were on Adrenaline beach and someone walked us over and let us pick one.
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk