Luggage tags. Is there a place to find and print?

Mixul247

Hi, I am going on Norwegian today and I thought they would send me some kind of in email with luggage tags. This is my 1st time using NCL. Is there a place I can go online and print the luggage tags?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I am sure that OP has already gone to the ship, but this advice may help someone else. If you want to print your luggage tags or docs from the web site you need to do it no later than about 48 hours prior to sailing. NCL takes them down after that time. Keep in mind that you can always get luggage tags from the porters. Having your docs in an electronic version is also fine as long as you can access them on a phone or tablet. No need to waste paper.

I am sure that OP has already gone to the ship, but this advice may help someone else. If you want to print your luggage tags or docs from the web site you need to do it no later than about 48 hours prior to sailing. NCL takes them down after that time. Keep in mind that you can always get luggage tags from the porters. Having your docs in an electronic version is also fine as long as you can access them on a phone or tablet. No need to waste paper.

unless you run into a grumpy port employee. I personally would rather print one piece of paper than hand my phone to a stranger

Hi, I am going on Norwegian today and I thought they would send me some kind of in email with luggage tags. This is my 1st time using NCL. Is there a place I can go online and print the luggage tags?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We have pretty much just started waiting til we get to the port and letting the porters take care of it for us.