Conquest Captain Suites

Cruise To Relax

I would love to see pictures too. I would like it confirmed that there are two baths.

While I do not have pics of the Conquest Captains suite. We did stay in the Liberty Captain suite. There is two baths, one a standard bath and the other a tub bath (like a grand suite).

I'm slated to be in the CS on Conquest in 5 days and can hardly contain my excitement, much to my wife's amusement.

I'm disappointed by the lack of photos, especially with the goccl.com site reorganizing and breaking all the old links. I intend to take pictures and perhaps video of the CS and post when I return. Those two things on the floor were my wife's eyes until they rolled right out of her head.

How does one go about booking this room? I cannot seem to quote it out on the carnival website for any sailing date. I was just trying to see how much more it would cost vs. the grand suite, as well as how much more it would cost compared to getting two balcony rooms.

I have higher-quality pictures and plan to write reviews of the cabin and the overall cruise. Today was my first day back to work, and I'm still trying to get over the rocking of the boat and the cold I picked up on the last day. I'll try to get things going the next few days and post a link back here. In the meantime, please let me know if you have any specific questions I can answer while it's fresh in my memory.

Tand,,,thanks for photos..I hope all was very good...love love love your room...Sarah

Take your time,,,I love Carnival cabins...Sarah

Someone on our roll call for our next cruise on Liberty has one and hope to see it.

I would consider for about 5 seconds and think that for that price we could go on about 6 other cruises.icon7.gif

Tand, no hurry. We don't leave for a couple of months. Only question now - did you like the room?

Yes, we loved it! The view from those huge front windows is amazing. We loved our deck as well, although it's far from private. Because it sticks out so far, everyone from the other balconies can look right at us. The folks in 9206 next door could have easily held hands with us when we were both outside. We didn't pay 6 cruises' worth for it, but it was a splurge for sure. It just so happened I was searching Carnival to see the best possible cabin they offered. I discovered a little about the CS and thought someday we might try it. Then 2 days later Carnival called and I accepted the upsell offer.

Someone on our roll call for our next cruise on Liberty has one and hope to see it.

I would consider for about 5 seconds and think that for that price we could go on about 6 other cruises.icon7.gif

It sure is pricey but we got a great deal. Not sure we will ever be in it again, but it sure was nice!

I'm in the process of uploading a video walk-through right now. From the description:

This is a video walk-through of the Carnival Conquest Captain's Suite taken on Mar 2, 2013. The sound is horrible because I was holding the camera wrong and rubbing my finger on the mic the whole time--sorry! I think it's good enough to understand what I was saying. Please feel free to ask any questions you have about the suite besides price. You can find that out yourself at carnival.com :-)

http://youtu.be/Uby4SIy7yNY

Edit: as of now, it's still 2 hours away from being processed, so be patient :-)

My pleasure. One thing I meant to mention because it usually comes up: there are plenty of 110 outlets. Each TV has a fold-down tray with an outlet, there are two 110 and one 220 on the desk in the bedroom, and there was an unused 110/220 outlet on the same wall as the living room TV. Enjoy, I think you'll like it!

Appreciate the info about the outlets. My wife was especially interested. We both really enjoyed the video (multiple times) and she made a comment about how nice it was that you did that and posted it. We both thought it really gave us a better understanding of the room and we are really excited. We have that same room in May. I have ordered some wine and champagne since we will not be able to bring any or get some before we board. I look forward to a nice trip down the Mississippi sipping some champagne. If you think of any thing else we might like to know, please feel free to share. Again, thanks so much.

Tand, were you planning to post pictures and/or do a review? If not, I would like some info about the embarkation and debarkation as a result of being in this room. I know we get Priority embarkation but think debarkation is based on plane departure times, Plat/Gold/etc and so forth. No problem because we are staying in NOLA for a couple of days - just curious. Also, did they give you anything above what you normally get on a Carnival cruise? I don't imagine they do but HA and Celebrity always give you something extra when you cruise in their upper suites. And were there binoculars in the room? I doubt it but thought I would ask. Thanks again for the video.

Archived