No more dummy booking with free offers?

KyaniteQueen

I wanted to see how the price of our upcoming cruise would be affected if we decided to choose the specialty dining package as one of our free offers. I tried to do a dummy booking, but it doesn't ask you to choose which offers you want anymore. Or am I missing how to do it? It seems like you used to be able to see how fees and grand total would differ if you chose UBP and SPD vs UBP and excursion credit or whatever.

Trying to see what difference in price would be if we chose specialty dining package instead of waived service fees ($13.50/person/day - group booking offer option in 2017). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I wanted to see how the price of our upcoming cruise would be affected if we decided to choose the specialty dining package as one of our free offers. I tried to do a dummy booking, but it doesn't ask you to choose which offers you want anymore. Or am I missing how to do it? It seems like you used to be able to see how fees and grand total would differ if you chose UBP and SPD vs UBP and excursion credit or whatever.

Trying to see what difference in price would be if we chose specialty dining package instead of waived service fees ($13.50/person/day - group booking offer option in 2017). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Are you making sure to pick a date that offers free at sea because I did a mock booking today and was able to add both dining package and UBP.

I’ve just done a dummy booking (using my smart phone) and when it comes to the page to select the free at sea. 2 are highlighted blue. You’re able to select which ones you want, then cost it out? I was using a haven dummy booking so having all 4 to choose from.

Hope that helps?