private tent on Labadee

KimA75

We will be going to Labadee in November. We are fortunate enough that we can drive to the port, which allows us more leniency with luggage. Can anyone tell me if we are allowed to bring our own beach tent for shade while here?

I don't think there are any rules against it, but you might have better luck depending on which beach you went to. Adrenaline Beach is pretty long with a lot of open area that is not crowded with chairs. Plus there is not a lot of shade there, so it makes sense. Columbus Cove has a lot of shade, so I am not sure you would need a tent. Nellie's Beach is smaller and the chairs get crowded together at the water's edge, so a tent would be a bit of a nuisance to everyone else.

I don't think there are any rules against it, but you might have better luck depending on which beach you went to. Adrenaline Beach is pretty long with a lot of open area that is not crowded with chairs. Plus there is not a lot of shade there, so it makes sense. Columbus Cove has a lot of shade, so I am not sure you would need a tent. Nellie's Beach is smaller and the chairs get crowded together at the water's edge, so a tent would be a bit of a nuisance to everyone else.

I had no idea there were even different beaches there. I guess I need to do more research!

We used to travel with a TENT A HUT, that folded up nicely, it was a gimic in the 90's, but worked very well.

Took it to Ocean City Maryland many times.

On Labadee, you will find shade as long as you get off the ship early, before all the good spots are taken.

Enjoy Labadee, we do.

Safe travels.