B2B question...

Do we need to print boarding passes and luggage tags for second leg of we are switching rooms?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We didn't print them. When we were switched rooms, our first week cabin steward had us go up to our new room and find the new cabin steward and ask them to come and get our luggage. I thought that was kind of strange, they probably should have done that for us, but it was no big deal, we just went up, found her easily, told her which room our luggage was in, as soon as we got back on after the switchover our stuff was already in our room. Even then stuff I had planned to toss, like a bag of chips we got on an excursion. :D

I've printed out the info. Never needed the second boarding pass. Attached the luggage tag to the bags for the second leg and left it in plain sight. (Had it ready to go and attached it with a zip tie.) Figured I'd make it easier for whoever was schlepping my luggage.

Sometime during your first cruise confirm with Guest Services that you're on the B2B list.

Edited by SadieN

If you are taking your allotted 4 bottles of wine your boarding pass helps.

Did a B2B2B2B on the Sensation & they did check our passes. Of course we had 8 bottles of wine. :eek:

We have only moved cabins once & didn't know we were moving so didn't have tags for new cabin NO problem.

Char