What Ever Happened to the NEW POSTS button

7x57

Did the NEW POSTS button disappear? I skimmed looking for a tech support area. Sorry if I missed it. I like sorting posts by newest. I learn more by questions I'd never thing to ask on sub-boards I might not bother to visit.

Did the NEW POSTS button disappear? I skimmed looking for a tech support area. Sorry if I missed it. I like sorting posts by newest. I learn more by questions I'd never thing to ask on sub-boards I might not bother to visit.

good question....I have no idea!:confused:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree, you have to go into forums and each sub heading to check new posts, ridicuously slow and painful.

i don't really understand, why fix something that wasn't broke in the first place - or was it and we just didn't realise it?

i think I would prefer cruise critic take it offline for 24 hrs and fix it once and for all, instead of it going on and off at random times throughout the day and night several times a week. Am really missing my evening ritual of reading cruise critic.

Just read this under New Cruisers: ( which they should put on the homepage ): dated Feb 12 - Mar 15, 2014.

Boards and Search Functionality

We apologize for the delay in Cruise Critic enjoyment. We feel your pain! While our boards were not functional, the other sections of our site were up and running. We do hope that you were able to get your cruise fix by looking at our news, member reviews, and other sections of our site.

We did have to roll back the forums just a bit so you may notice that some posts are not visible. We encourage you to re-post if you can.

Also, Just a note that search is still being worked on, so it is not functional at the moment. This will also effect certain options on the App, such as Participated Threads, Unread Threads, New Threads and the like.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email.

In desperate need of a cruise countdown :)

Jenn

Community Support

help@cruisecritic.com