Dollar car rental

cruisinrealtor

Need a rental from 11/22-11/24 and prices are extremely high during that holiday time. For whatever reason Dollar is a third of the price. Should I be concerned about such a low price? We are renting from MCO to cape Canaveral. Is area safe to walk back to our hotel? We are staying at Homewood suites .

I have only done this once but would never rent from MCO Dollar again. We had our choice of 2 cars, both of which had damage all over them (dents, scratches, obviously smoked in) but the agent would not come out to go over the car and list the damage with me. I was very concerned but took the better of the two and hoped for the best. I had no problem turning the car in, no extra charges or anything, but I didn't care for the risk I took at all.

I have only done this once but would never rent from MCO Dollar again. We had our choice of 2 cars, both of which had damage all over them (dents, scratches, obviously smoked in) but the agent would not come out to go over the car and list the damage with me. I was very concerned but took the better of the two and hoped for the best. I had no problem turning the car in, no extra charges or anything, but I didn't care for the risk I took at all.

MCO is a very busy rental place. Unless there are major problems with your car the agents do not generally come out to inspect them! They already know the general condition of each car (reported by cleaners, etc). I've had this with Hertz and with Budget and the same experience with many other cars at busy airports nationwide. This is even more true when using Fastbreak and other privileges.

I always take a few pics with my phone before I drive away and leave it at that.

MCO is a very busy rental place. Unless there are major problems with your car the agents do not generally come out to inspect them! They already know the general condition of each car (reported by cleaners, etc). I've had this with Hertz and with Budget and the same experience with many other cars at busy airports nationwide. This is even more true when using Fastbreak and other privileges.

I always take a few pics with my phone before I drive away and leave it at that.

Good to know. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app