Need Insight for Carnival Valor Excursions in Western Caribbean!

Hey guys! I hope this posts in the right place as I'm a new member here. Anyway I'm going on a cruise with the Carnival Valor this Saturday!! We are going to Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay & Costa Maya. I've been thinking about excursions and have narrowed it down. I know these places possibly offer the same type of excursions but I want to know what location is the best for the excursion because I'm only going to do it once.

Where is the best place to ATV? I'm guessing Belize because I saw they offered ATV, cave tubing & zip-line. Also of these 4 locations where is the best, cheapest and easiest place for jet skis? Thanks to everyone in advance for your feedback!

I went on a Carnival cruise last year on the Liberty and it was awesome! :D

In Belize, cavetubing dot bz, run by Vitalino Reyes is who we used for cave tubing. I highly recommend them. You book online and pay when you get there - we used cash, so don't know if they take cc or not. They also do a zip line, not sure about the ATV.

Mahogany Bay has a beach & Fat Tuesday right there by the ship, so if you just want a beach day, it's nice there. If you scuba, the diving is good through Anthony's Key resort. I don't recall seeing jet skis there, though.

Lots to do in Cozumel - haven't done jet skis there, but Twister boat to Passion Island is fun or you can go to one of the beach clubs on San Francisco Beach. I think some of them may have jet skis, just hard to remember.

Hey guys! I hope this posts in the right place as I'm a new member here. Anyway I'm going on a cruise with the Carnival Valor this Saturday!! We are going to Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay & Costa Maya. I've been thinking about excursions and have narrowed it down. I know these places possibly offer the same type of excursions but I want to know what location is the best for the excursion because I'm only going to do it once.

Where is the best place to ATV? I'm guessing Belize because I saw they offered ATV, cave tubing & zip-line. Also of these 4 locations where is the best, cheapest and easiest place for jet skis? Thanks to everyone in advance for your feedback!

I went on a Carnival cruise last year on the Liberty and it was awesome! :D

I can't help you, as I'm heading to those same places in March. Have fun and let us know what you think of those stops.

We did these places on 4/5/21015. Belize- ruins tour with Carnival because the ruins are too far out to chance missing the ship. Carnival cruise excursions will hold the ship for you. Cozumel- royal dolphin swim direct with Chankanaab. Mahogany Bay- direct with Little French Key- BEST place ever! Private island resort with snorkeling, beach, etc Costa Maya- ruins with Native Sons- one of their dads found the ruins years ago. Hope this helps but posting a question on the ports boards or doing a search there will probably help more. It takes time but most good things in life do.

We've done this itinerary twice. Just got back on July 4th. Cozumel we do Nachi Cochum. Very nice and fun beach day. Have rented jet skis and done parasailing there. In Belize we did cave tubing through a private excursion and Altun ha and River Wallace excursion through Carnival. Loved both. In Roatan we have done private tours with Victor Bodden. Always our favorite port. We snorkel, shop, tour the island and have gone to see monkeys and iguana farm. Costa Maya we just go to the Tropicante for a beach day and inexpensive massages. We have two girls who always enjoy these ports!

Thanks for your feed back guys, but no one is giving me the answers I seek! I need info on JET SKIS & ATV if possible. One of my fav things to do is jet ski so only tell me about that instead of other things. Thanks! I'm leaving tmwr morning to Florida and getting on the ship Saturday so I need answers pretty quick haha