Questions about the Rotterdam

I Luv Crusin

We are sailing her on Sept. 22nd. I have looked through FAQ's but still had some questions.

1) Does the ships laundry do a special? Like one bag washed and folded for $ x amount?

2) If not does anyone have a picture of the laundry ticket with costs?

3) Does the dining room still offer lunch upon boarding and is there a cost for it?

4) Do the cabins have refrigerators?

5) Can you still make a reservation for cooking classes upon boarding? Where?

Thank you so much!

We are sailing her on Sept. 22nd. I have looked through FAQ's but still had some questions.

1) Does the ships laundry do a special? Like one bag washed and folded for $ x amount?

3) Does the dining room still offer lunch upon boarding and is there a cost for it?

4) Do the cabins have refrigerators?

5) Can you still make a reservation for cooking classes upon boarding? Where?

Thank you so much!

The bag of laundry is available every day until 48 hours prior to disembarkation. It is not a special. The cost for the bag is $20 for US cruises.

I can post an image of the ticket tomorrow if no one else does

Lunch is available for most cruises in the dining room upon boarding at no cost. At times there might be restrictions due to other activities.

Inside and Outside Cabins do NOT have coolers, Balcony and above do. If you need one in an inside or outside cabin they are available for a small cost ($2 per day?) upon request. They take up valuable space and are not very cold.

I don't know about the cooking classes.

Thank you!

And a couple more questions:

I saw that these items are Mariner Benefits:

Join us for any cruise and return a Star Mariner. You'll feel the special treatment as soon as you come aboard as our way of saying, "Welcome back!" As a Star Mariner, you'll receive:

• Mariner Welcome Onboard Lunch
  • A special collectible gift presented to you on board
  • Mariner Brunch with complimentary sparkling wine

Is the "Mariner Welcome Onboard Lunch" upon boarding or on a seaday?

And do you get an invitation to the Mariner Brunch?

Thanks again!

It's a Welcome Aboard lunch on embarkation day, and now it's open to all, not just Mariners.

Collectible is a 4" square delft-style tile, passed out ordinarily at the Mariner Brunch. Go on ebay to see many examples.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.XHolland+America+tile.TRS0&_nkw=Holland+America+tile&_sacat=0

Yes, you should get an invite to Mariner Brunch, but if you don't, feel free to go anyway. Your key-card will show that you are 1-star. It's usually on the last sea day.

Thank you so much!

Unlimited laundry is $7/day/stateroom in Western Hemisphere and $9 in other locations.

Here is the laundry list where you make your choices when you submit your first bag:

HAL-Laundry-Bag-Price.jpg?i=1520908825

• 3 weeks later...
It's a Welcome Aboard lunch on embarkation day, and now it's open to all, not just Mariners.

Collectible is a 4" square delft-style tile, passed out ordinarily at the Mariner Brunch. Go on ebay to see many examples.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.XHolland+America+tile.TRS0&_nkw=Holland+America+tile&_sacat=0

Yes, you should get an invite to Mariner Brunch, but if you don't, feel free to go anyway. Your key-card will show that you are 1-star. It's usually on the last sea day.

The collectible might also be the HAL cloth bag you receive the first day you board. You have to attend Mariner Brunch or request one at Front desk to get a tile.