Coco Cay Question

OrlandoD

One of the staff on the ship told us there was an area designated for Diamond and above on Coco Cay. We tromped all over yesterday and saw a lot of this gorgeous little island but no special area. Answers would vary depending on who we ask - go to the right - go to the left - go straight you can't miss it. LOL were we being punked?? It didn't matter since we were coming off Enchantment but with larger ships those chairs fill fast......

BTW wonderful vista if you go right off the tender, through the straw market and basically straight to Coco Willie's go past slides and hammocks!

It was offered on another social media site that there is an area beyond the water slides that is D and above - BUT I saw no signs there this past weekend. We walked and explored a lot of this beautiful little island and yes, there are lots & lots of loungers - we were wondering about this section for future trips when we were on one of the mega ships when that first area is sure to fill up.

Answers have ranged from: yes there is and there is a special tram that take you there but only for D+, pinnacle and suite guests all the way to flat out No never heard of it. The myth lives on.

...And BTW some of the answers we got were from staff who worked on the island!

Don't know about Coco Cay, but at Labadee there is a "gold card" area for GS and above. I've never heard of a Diamond or even a Diamond Plus area. I would assume it'd be the same with Coco Cay. But if I'm wrong, let me know. I'd love to have access to a more private area.

Don't know about Coco Cay, but at Labadee there is a "gold card" area for GS and above. I've never heard of a Diamond or even a Diamond Plus area. I would assume it'd be the same with Coco Cay. But if I'm wrong, let me know. I'd love to have access to a more private area.

No gold card area at Coco Cay, as of this past August.