Snorkeling companies??

Caribbeanlove07

Regardless of the company, they can't guarantee what you will see. It's going to depend on the weather, time of year and simply what aquatic life shows up that day. My BF dives and you can dive the same place 2days in a row and sometimes it's like diving in different places each day

We used Eagle Ray a few years ago and were happy. Fury is also often suggested on this board.

Good, not great, snorkeling is available from the shore at the Money Bar beach club - no admission fee, good facilities, lockers, rental gear available, and good food/drinks/service.

Regardless of the company, they can't guarantee what you will see. It's going to depend on the weather, time of year and simply what aquatic life shows up that day. My BF dives and you can dive the same place 2days in a row and sometimes it's like diving in different places each day

That I completely ubdeetunde was just hoping for suggestions on companies that may take you to better known places.

here is the deal...Cozumel is world-class scuba diving, with deep reefs that are spectacular and incredible fishlife on the reefs. But the reefs are deeper than can be enjoyed for snorkeling, and those reefs are also more than a mile offshore, so out in open ocean, not close to shore at all. There are 80+ scuba diving operations, most with only 1 boat, and all will do scuba or snorkeling as long as they have at least 4 paying guests.

If you really want to snorkel at Cozumel, you can contact any of them and see if they have a snorkel boat that day scheduled. There are maybe a dozen dive ops that have multiple boats, so might have one scheduled for snorkeling while the others are reserved for scuba only. As I said, Cozumel is world-class scuba and people come from all over the world to scuba there.

Some of the beach clubs have a snorkel boat from their pier each day, which will go out to a shallower reef near the beach club.

As far as seeing "something more than coral or fish", you probably won't unless scuba diving.

robin