Latitudes Rewards + Distinctive Sale AFTER Booking

BLTV

Hi,

I'm newer to CC boards, but a long time NCL cruiser. I'm just a bit miffed and hoping I can get some help here. I was looking through my account today for my Jade cruise on 2/5 and decided to see, for the heck of it, if any cabins were left on the ship and was kind of shocked.

Now they're offering extra point per day for Latitude Members, $100 OBC, and all of these "distinctive perks" which are combinable with Free At Sea promotions. I booked H4, so I spent some money.. and I didn't get any of that.

Does NCL honor current sales and perks for Latitudes members or anyone for that matter? This sailing will make me Silver with NCL.

Just so shocked at all the new perks and freebies I could have gotten. :rolleyes::o

They should, we booked before they changed our cruise to a DV and we got all the upgrades from that.

that would probably work if it was before final payment, and not the week before the cruise. The distinctive voyage perks have been on that cruise for a while and the OP may have had better luck around final payment time to get it added. Now, the OP should just call NCL and see if they will add the perks.