Allure solarium pool?

Been on on oasis and enjoyed solarium. Thinking of allure cruise in September but heard there is no solarium pool. Is this correct....I looked at deck plans and no pool noted but neither did oasis deck plans show pool.

I think the only Oasis class ship without a Solarium pool is Harmony of the Seas.

Been on on oasis and enjoyed solarium. Thinking of allure cruise in September but heard there is no solarium pool. Is this correct....I looked at deck plans and no pool noted but neither did oasis deck plans show pool.

Definitely Allure has it. It’s just like the Oasis

Thanks....must have confused it with Harmony

Yes, it is Harmony that does not have the Solarium pool. I spent a lot of time in the one on Allure, I loved the jets and fountains in the middle! So yes, there’s a pool - not big by any means, but perfect for a relaxing dip. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the only Oasis class ship without a Solarium pool is Harmony of the Seas.

.....of which its' elimination was realized to be a mistake as it is added back on Symphony. Never understood the decision to remove it in the first place - among other things, it just made the other four pools more crowded.