Getting car to Miami

pamrose228

National, Alamo, Thrifty and Enterprise offer free shuttles between their MIA airport location and POM.

Avis, Hertz and others have downtown locations close to POM - about a $12 cab ride (under $10 in Uber) I fthey do not shuttle or you do not want to wait.

Good luck! :)

So I fly into PBI for 3 days prior to cruise. Want to return car to port of Miami or as Close as I can get? I’m think return to MIA and take an Uber or shuttle. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Miami airport is only about 10 minutes from the cruise port. Returns at the rental car center and quick and easy, and you can get an uber or taxi back to the port, although you might have to ride the quick train ride back to the terminal to get a cab.

There are some car rental companies in downtown Miami too, but I'd just return to the airport.

National, Alamo, Thrifty and Enterprise offer free shuttles between their MIA airport location and POM.

Avis, Hertz and others have downtown locations close to POM - about a $12 cab ride (under $10 in Uber) I fthey do not shuttle or you do not want to wait.

Good luck! :)

Does the shuttle go both ways? If we are picking up a car post cruise at MIA, can we pick it up at POM?

Does the shuttle go both ways? If we are picking up a car post cruise at MIA, can we pick it up at POM?

Yes you may look for the shuttle at POM and jump on after showing your reservation to the driver.