Unused Minutes on a B2B

floridalover5623

We had our unused minutes carry over on one of our b2b cruises and not on the other one. The one where they did not carry over was one where we changed cabins. We were doing short cruises, so we had plenty of minutes even without the carryover.

We just did 7 B2Bs in two groups...4 cruises, then off the ship for 3 days, then 3 cruises. In both groups of cruises we changed cabins. Our minutes automatically carried over from cruise to cruise within the group of cruises. Once we disembarked and re-embarked, we started all over again.

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked on a B2B (different booking numbers, booked as 2 separate cruises) in 2 weeks, but we aren't Elite, so we have to pay for our minutes.

I initially bought minutes for each cruise, but am now wondering if I should cancel those and just buy minutes for the first cruise (possibly more minutes, and save a few bucks) and see if they roll over to the 2nd leg?

Decisions, decisions. Sounds like a gamble, I am also facing the same issue with the Photo Package as well (the package is the same price for up to 24 days I think?).

Thoughts? I won't be saving a significant amount of money on the potential internet savings, but the photo package would DEFINITELY save enough for a night out at a bar ;)